Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

In fact, there you go. When it broke yesterday people assumed it had been narrowed down like Sigurdson simply because the police had confirmed it was a 29 year old man arrested in Manchester and the press had called him an ex England International. 

The assumption was he played for Sale and Sale only had one player that fits that description. 

But obviously, technically anyone could be out and about in Manchester, doesn't have to be a Sale player especially as they were away at the weekend. 

But Sale Sharks have confirmed it's one of their players and he's suspended. 

So it literally can only be one person. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

In fact, there you go. When it broke yesterday people assumed it had been narrowed down like Sigurdson simply because the police had confirmed it was a 29 year old man arrested in Manchester and the press had called him an ex England International. 

The assumption was he played for Sale and Sale only had one player that fits that description. 

But obviously, technically anyone could be out and about in Manchester, doesn't have to be a Sale player especially as they were away at the weekend. 

But Sale Sharks have confirmed it's one of their players and he's suspended. 

So it literally can only be one person. 

It looks like it’s their winger (imperial metre) and the wife bit isn’t right 

obvs his absence at the weekend will confirm that 

I’m not too comfortable with any accused being named as it possibly prejudices any trial 

and the mud will stick, whatever the outcome ……

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m not too comfortable with any accused being named as it possibly prejudices any trial 

Yeah I mean as with Sigurdson everyone essentially knows a who it is now. 

A 41 year old "celebrity" prostitute off some Manchester Council estate has already sold her version to the Daily Mail which is just awful on multiple levels. 

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Im ashamed that I had to google this lol

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

I hope Aki did apologise with Raynal face to face just as he asked him to after his spat “If it’s not on the line, you will apologise” as he showed a lot disrespect to the officials there.

I've not seen scenes like that at a top level rugby game for ages. Disgraceful really considering the leeway the ref gave them with their scrum throughout the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Our (Ulster) reward for beating Northampton and Clermont home and away...is a round of 16 home and away match against fvcking Toulouse so think we might be going out.

How come there's 12 teams in each pool but they only play 4 games each before the round of 16?

How do they decide which 4 games to play - is it a random draw?

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

How come there's 12 teams in each pool but they only play 4 games each before the round of 16?

How do they decide which 4 games to play - is it a random draw?

It’s all some seeding process. They must not face a club from the same nation. Given there’s effectively three leagues in Europe, it’s not that hard to plan out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Our (Ulster) reward for beating Northampton and Clermont home and away...is a round of 16 home and away match against fvcking Toulouse so think we might be going out.

Tigers similarly fcuked over playing Clermont. 

Woukd love to go over for the first leg