Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Ryanair

I've flown with Ryanair loads. Never once had an issue and they are far superior to Easyjet who I despise after some of the experiences I've had with them. This is a proper cunty move though and shows the troubles with trying to cut their costs at all points. 

I'm flying to Pisa with them on Friday, as well as later in the month, so very concerned this is going to **** things as have quite a tight schedule.

It's a little like the post match threads this one

When they're good they're fine

But a few bad results and they're crap

All we need now is King to become a pilot and everybodies happy.

Don't see any thread on here Ryanair and Easyjet great, £89 Portugal and back.

I've flown with both and for the money I can't complain..... OK they've cocked up.

But if I'm looking for a cheap flight somewhere I'll check with them and Easyjet first

3 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

It's a little like the post match threads this one

When they're good they're fine

But a few bad results and they're crap

All we need now is King to become a pilot and everybodies happy.

Don't see any thread on here Ryanair and Easyjet great, £89 Portugal and back.

I've flown with both and for the money I can't complain..... OK they've cocked up.

But if I'm looking for a cheap flight somewhere I'll check with them and Easyjet first

"When they're good they're fine

But a few bad results and they're crap"

I think this current debacle is a lot worse than crap.

Thousands of holiday makers, business people etc. have had their plans totally fecked up by a company that doesn't give a toss.

To say Ryanair will regret this is a huge understatement. 

4 minutes ago, boots60 said:

"When they're good they're fine

But a few bad results and they're crap"

I think this current debacle is a lot worse than crap.

Thousands of holiday makers, business people etc. have had their plans totally fecked up by a company that doesn't give a toss.

To say Ryanair will regret this is a huge understatement. 

Agree totally but the two lines you used were in reference to the Post Match threads.

One word covers most of this.............Compensation    :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Chico1958 said:

Agree totally but the two lines you used were in reference to the Post Match threads.

One word covers most of this.............Compensation    :thumbup:

Compensation. This is what will come back to haunt Ryanair. Will cost them quite a few euros.

Thankgod  for old  Dan-air  and Ryanair..

few would afford european flights now, if it wasnt for these 2.Easy jet wouldnt exsist...

delays, no refunds, all and I mean all airlines have their major problems...

Strikes and unhappy crew c every airline goes through them

Anybody jumping on ryanair business are just travelling snobs who dont like riff-raff like me saving 100s of bucks while flying simple, no nonsense..

In business c and in pleasure...I have flown them all..some great flights.

For quick city ops, or long midweek breaks...great money no fuss....

And deffo not expensive...

Many a european Wclass families working Abroad..love em, home and family visits msde affordable.Before they passed away , Dan-air/Ryan air prices  allowed, my parents to visit me and mine, in various European locations...

You snobs wanna pay 1-200 pounds  more, be my guest...

Ryanair..give seat choice, handbaggage/chk-in baggage , for quids less than others.

Though English........Up the Irish..!!!

About 10yrs ago on the way home from a family holiday in Spain my 

Ryanair flight was delayed by 17 hrs due to maintenance issues.

These things happen and I would rather get home late than fly on

an unsafe plane. What did piss me off was their terrible customer

service.

At 22.00 we were told to collect our luggage and make our way back

to check in where we would be met by by their staff who would advise

us what was happening and help sort out accommodation for the night.

When we got back to check in there was no one from Ryanair there.

The airport closed at midnight and we had young kids with us. Luckily 

we tagged along with those who had booked through Thomson and

got sorted for the night.

The cost for the overnight stay was 180 euros which Ryanair refused

to reimburse me for even though they were bound by European law to do so.

Because the delay was in Spain I had to deal with the Spanish authorities 

and it took me nearly a year to get my money back.

I've never flown with them since.

I bloody love Ryanair. Practically flew for free with them on many occasions. My favourite being £7 return from Edinburgh to Lanzarote during school holidays! 

They also let you take on as much hand luggage as you can carry and you can put in hold for free on tarmac. 

They've always been efficient and on-time with no issues.

Also have been very organised (on-board that is).

Now we've got to cope with too childscreaming-friendly transport in Jet2.com, for example, and the poor Rihanna (?) song at the end when the plane arrives at the holiday destination..

Bastards cancelled a flight with an hour to go and left my parents stranded in Londonderry. No explanation, no overnight accommodation available and no interest in the passengers ( many with young kids) welfare.

Thier response to compensation?. " take us to court, see if we care". 

Dogshit airline

17 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Haven't flown with them since they let me travel to France with a slightly overweight bag without comment, only to charge me £40 to bring the same bag back again less some presents.  Wankers.

Same happened to us as well. Never will use them again.

9 hours ago, Collymore said:

I bloody love Ryanair. Practically flew for free with them on many occasions. My favourite being £7 return from Edinburgh to Lanzarote during school holidays! 

They also let you take on as much hand luggage as you can carry and you can put in hold for free on tarmac. 

Not now you can't.

https://www.aol.co.uk/travel/2017/09/06/ryanair-reduces-hand-luggage-allowance-flights-ease-delays/

20 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Haven't flown with them since they let me travel to France with a slightly overweight bag without comment, only to charge me £40 to bring the same bag back again less some presents.  Wankers.

I had them try this on me. It's one of the few times I've flat out told a member of the service industry to actually **** off and just walked away ignoring them. 

Actually got away with it as well. 

It wasn't weight though it was size, one of those micro cases that's specifically designed to meet Ryanair hand luggage sizes. Tried to tell me it was too big and had to be paid for. 

On 19/09/2017 at 11:37, Finnegan said:

I had them try this on me. It's one of the few times I've flat out told a member of the service industry to actually **** off and just walked away ignoring them. 

Actually got away with it as well. 

It wasn't weight though it was size, one of those micro cases that's specifically designed to meet Ryanair hand luggage sizes. Tried to tell me it was too big and had to be paid for. 

The irony of all this is that if you're towards the back of the boarding queue at your gate they'll take your luggage off you and put it in the hold free of charge ?

18 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The irony of all this is that if you're towards the back of the boarding queue at your gate they'll take your luggage off you and put it in the hold free of charge ?

You're right but that's assuming it's hand luggage size.

They were obviously trying to claim it was bigger than that. 

Archived