Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We love a worldie against Liverpool evidently

Which goal?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which goal was the best?

We seem to love worldies vs Liverpool. Some may have forgotten it but Nugent's outside foot belter at Anfield was superb. It won our 14/15 goal of the season.

Which of the 4 is the best?

Just a bit of fun until we play these lot again on Saturday.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/gw9v/kqauq" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

agreed.

all the goals had the perfect width, height and position to find the net.

Vardy is running away with it lol which is fair cos it was sensational.

Let me make w case for Drinkwater and Slimani. Drinkwater's technique and accuracy was sublime and he had 10 bodies in front of him. 

Slimani put his on a postage stamp with his weaker foot.

My stream froze at the moment when Drinkwater had just unleashed the ball - two and a half seconds later it came back with Vardy celebrating with the fans in the corner. I couldn't work out what had just happened, at least until I saw the replay. Amazing goal. Let's hope for a Simpson worldie on Saturday, when he beats four players, some of them twice, and lobs the keeper from an impossible angle.....

Archived