Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
09bballer

Carabao 4th round draw - Leeds (H)

12 hours ago, Pub breath said:

Really?  Roofe is well down the list if you ranked our better players.  Not even in the top ten.  He can be good on his day but still has some way to go to justify a starting place in the team for me.

Hmmm,  who would you say are amongst your better players then?  Saiz, Lasogga and Hernandez? 

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Pride/fall etc...

No. Logic and common sense. a top 10 team in the prem should always beat a lower league team at home. Look at the facts and then get back to me.

Could be a banana skin but hopefully we can book ourselves into the next round of the cup, if CS can get us playing back to fluidity attacking on the break strong at the back and back to our best think we can treat ourselves to another win!!

Got to love the Leeds fans tho app so underwhelmed that they have us in the fourth round and a couple already thinking they'll beat us and Tame Vardy !!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/that-was-an-anticlimax-leeds-united-fans-react-to-efls-latest-reveal/

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Got to love the Leeds fans tho app so underwhelmed that they have us in the fourth round and a couple already thinking they'll beat us and Tame Vardy !!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/that-was-an-anticlimax-leeds-united-fans-react-to-efls-latest-reveal/

I do find it sweet how some Leeds fans still think they're a 'big club'. Bless

So long as Shakespeare takes it seriously (and he really should) we'll batter them

1 hour ago, FIF said:

No. Logic and common sense. a top 10 team in the prem should always beat a lower league team at home. Look at the facts and then get back to me.

Do you watch the FA cup? Chelsea v Bradford springs to mind.

49 minutes ago, Ollie93 said:

Do you watch the FA cup? Chelsea v Bradford springs to mind.

Do you watch the FA Cup? Most top ten prem teams win against lower opposition.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Do you watch the FA Cup? Most top ten prem teams win against lower opposition.

Which doesn't make it definite qualification then. We shouldn't go into this tie expecting an easy win, if we do, we'll get beaten.

20 minutes ago, Ollie93 said:

Which doesn't make it definite qualification then. We shouldn't go into this tie expecting an easy win, if we do, we'll get beaten.

bollox.

I must admit, I'm a bit surprised by the level of Leeds fans' optimism. It's impressive, in a way.

Appreciate they got a decent result at Burnley, but I'd like to think we're a different proposition at home, especially with a QF at stake. Fans of Championship clubs just don't know how much of a gulf there is between the divisions these days. Sheff United fans were confident they would beat us because of their home record and our reserves pumped them.

If we play remotely well, we win. No debate.

Archived