Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

14 minutes ago, the fox said:

Salah isn't a great dribbler, he will be abusing pace! Fuchs isn't as solid as people are making him out to be. I remember saying a stat that said, of all the defenders, fuchs was dribbled past the most.

Let's just wait and see.

Fuchs has been a bit dodgy the last 12 months, but Chilwell is hardly a good defensive option. The more you see of him, the more you see a modern wing-back than a defender.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why do we keep buying bad players? Iborra was shocking midweek let's not forget that for all the laughs about his tackles and passing.

Who do you expect Nacho to start for? Okazaki turned the game, he was never going to not start today and Dragovic was no better than Wes either.

We're still very lightweight in the middle. Don't tell me you're not even a bit afraid to have Ndidi and King in the middle against Liverpool A? 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Fuchs has been a bit dodgy the last 12 months, but Chilwell is hardly a good defensive option. The more you see of him, the more you see a modern wing-back than a defender.

But he isn't picked because of his defense, it's the pace that we need.

You see salah running riot, you can't leave fuchs alone with him.

But gotta hand it to salah, he is so good that he forced shakey to make two changes just for him (think gray would've started if it wasn't for salah on the left side)

Some of you really haven't watched Fuchs defend for the last year. He is slow and poor - good going forward and for his throw but not his defending. Chilwell is the future, I've no problem with him playing.

I have a problem with only 2 in the middle and one of them King. I hope he proves us all wrong. I'd rather have Amartey or see what Iborra's got. We need a pontus Kamaark to man mark Coutinho. whatever happened to man markers?

I can understand Okazaki starting. was hoping for Iheanacho but Okazaki earned his start.

Come on Leicester don't let me down.

City to win 3-2.

5 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Fickle tossers feck off and support another club!

Such a mature response. People are entitled to be frustrated by our total lack of desire and ambition that runs through the team right now. I for one don't pay to watch us set up for damage limitation  every week. Where has our adventure gone? Rather lose trying.

3 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

I am amazed about the level of King hate :mellow:

Why has it to be hate? King didn't impress in a midfield two at PL level and is himself happy to be a squad player. Never a starter against a team like Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Why has it to be hate? King didn't impress in a midfield two at PL and is himself happy to be a squad player. Never a starter against a team like Liverpool.

I agree about the squad role... but its not his fault he is starting, the manager thinks he is the best option, why are people having a go at him?

Image result for leave britney alone gif

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

I agree about the squad role... but its not his fault he is starting, the manager thinks he is the best option, why are people having a go at him?

Because people need to vent frustration, and it's better than hitting the missus/kicking the cat/smashing bus stops.

The Fuchs pace thing would make sense if we were leaving loads of space in behind, but we all know we're gonna be lining up with 8 strung along the edge of our own box.

but if his eye is still buggered why would he be on the bench?

Just now, ozleicester said:

I think people are more skepical about the manager's choices rather than angry at King.

Archived