Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Just now, Charl91 said:

Fuchs defends much better than Chillwell. And I imagine we're going to spent most of the game camped in our half.

Chilwell is going to get destroyed.

Salah isn't a great dribbler, he will be abusing pace! Fuchs isn't as solid as people are making him out to be. I remember saying a stat that said, of all the defenders, fuchs was dribbled past the most.

Let's just wait and see.

Well, it's all down to Okazaki and Allbrighton's output.

If Shinji drops deep often enough to help the midfield, we could prevent our back-four to get constantly flooded.

And the Chilwell-Albrighton pairing has to give an A-grade defensive performance today.

I had to sack off an exhibition I was working in London early - got a 3pm train back, literally just got home. 

I COULD have busted my shit and got back out the door and down the ground for kick-off but meh, that line-up and formation, again - we're going to get bummed today. 

Instead I'm going to have a shower, get high and watch a stream whilst rustling some jimmies as per in the match thread. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

What do we buy players for?

Why do we keep buying bad players? Iborra was shocking midweek let's not forget that for all the laughs about his tackles and passing.

Who do you expect Nacho to start for? Okazaki turned the game, he was never going to not start today and Dragovic was no better than Wes either.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

The fact the King is playing tell you how poor our recruitment has been for the last 2 seasons.

Similar with Oki, over 70 odd million spent of forwards and he's still a starter! 

Urm, Okazaki was instrumental in our win on Tuesday night? 

Agree regarding King but... cut Okazaki some slack - he deserves his placed based on how he changed the game on Tuesday.

I'd like to think he'll bring that intensity from the off today - something we SEVERELY lacked the other night. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Bet Klopp is absolutely shocked about our team and formation.

They'll be targeting Chilwell all game and probably score a few.

Perhaps Ben has been chosen because he has half a chance of matching salah for pace - he's quicker than Fuchs anyway

very concerned about playing against a small and mobile front three.

17 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Chillwell wasn't great on Tuesday. Why is he starting over Fuchs?

Gray was good (offensively and defensively) and Albrighton was fairly poor. Why is Albrighton starting?

Why are we playing a 4-4-2? Why is Andy King even a thing? 

Where is Dragovic, after his good performance on Tuesday?

Why did we even buy Iheanacho?

Many questions. Either way, we're going to get absolutely destroyed.

So we want to blood players but we don't when they are played.

Gray was not good defensively.

442 won the game Tuesday and previously against them.

Iborra was crap midweek.

Dragovic was no better than Wes and we have other players who can cover more positions on the bench.

Why would Iheanacho start over a man who won us the game?

4 minutes ago, adam said:

What are we doing with Ian Nacho. Should of played Tuesday if not getting a start today. Bizarre as usual. Less than 20 percent possession today. 

He would have played today but Oka turned the game. It's pretty obvious.

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The fact the King is playing tell you how poor our recruitment has been for the last 2 seasons.

Similar with Oki, over 70 odd million spent of forwards and he's still a starter! 

He deserves a start after the last game, plus, he is the only one who seems to work with vardy (the jury is still out on kelechi)

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Perhaps Ben has been chosen because he has half a chance of matching salah for pace - he's quicker than Fuchs anyway

very concerned about playing against a small and mobile front three.

I imagine Albrighton will be a second LB then which bothers me as Vardy will just be isolated as usual

6 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I had to sack off an exhibition I was working in London early - got a 3pm train back, literally just got home. 

I COULD have busted my shit and got back out the door and down the ground for kick-off but meh, that line-up and formation, again - we're going to get bummed today. 

Instead I'm going to have a shower, get high and watch a stream whilst rustling some jimmies as per in the match thread. :ph34r:

get high and watch a stream whilst rustling some jimmies. lol!

Archived