Jump to content
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

704 members have voted

  1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

    • Martin O’Neill
      26
    • Carlo Ancelotti
      107
    • Eddie Howe
      63
    • David Wagner
      85
    • Rafa Benitez
      141
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
      105
    • Nigel Pearson
      108
    • Bob Weasel Fox
      69


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Tuchel apparently won’t rule himself out of the Everton job - unlike us

This misjudgement makes me question his ability to manage a football team. It's not hard to realise that we are every bit as good as Everton currently, probably better. If you're going around basing the decision on your next club on what they achieved thirty years plus ago then you are an ostrich. Because of that, I'm out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I hope it’s Everton. The bloke is a fraud. 

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ this is almost as bad as the Preki days. Puel? Pardew? 

Dyche every time.

In fact if we can't get Rafa, and I bet we can't, shouldn't Dyche be first choice? Like, show the man some love before Everton do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

I think most of us still believe he's a knobhead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

 

That I admire your lung capacity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

Because I fuching said so. I detest the cvnt in the most irrational way possible. He is the epitome of mediocrity. The pinnacle of meh!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eddie Howe with a limited budget?..haha. They have a billionaire Russian sugar-daddy and are paying Defoe about £125,000 a week for the next 3 years.

 

They even pleaded guilty to "cheating" the FFP rules to get promoted and paid up the paltry fine.

Edited by lancyclaret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Leicester City Helicopter was at Exeter airport yesterday. First time it's ever been here. Is Paul Tisdale an option? Young and up and coming English manager. Would certainly get us attention. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i take your point but havent we got a billonaire  who pays that amount of money they havent got the fan base we have and he cant attract the players we can thats why there paying defoe 125. a week he is a good coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

So Leicester City Helicopter was at Exeter airport yesterday. First time it's ever been here. Is Paul Tisdale an option? Young and up and coming English manager. Would certainly get us attention. 

Big Nige, I am in no way an advocate of it, but can't think why the chopper would be here. Can't think of any players we would want. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

 

I would like to see Eddie Howe given a chance at City 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that a manager would look to choose Everton over us? 

 

Everton are becoming the new Aston Villa of the Premier League.  Has-beens who think they're bigger than they actually are, having won something years ago and playing in an old-fashioned ground with more than 40k fans.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

This Forum   aint..." most LCFC fans"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want a manger a who wants to come here because they know we are a great club and think they can do a good job.

Not because we are a cash cow or raise there own portfolio or as a second choice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I just want a manger a who wants to come here because they know we are a great club and think they can do a good job.

Not because we are a cash cow or raise there own portfolio or as a second choice.

Yep this

 

fvck that Tuchel cvnt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

Just because he made a couple of lazy throwaway comments. Yes they were maybe a bit uncalled for, but some of our fans blew it way out of proportion. I've rated him for a while now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SkySports ran a profile when he joined Southampton - worth a read. “Attacking yet pragmatic” stands out, as does “builder”. “Likes his team to keep the ball”. Previously managed Mendy as well. Think we may all be jumping to conclusions based on a short spell at Southampton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×