• Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Tuchel apparently won’t rule himself out of the Everton job - unlike us

This misjudgement makes me question his ability to manage a football team. It's not hard to realise that we are every bit as good as Everton currently, probably better. If you're going around basing the decision on your next club on what they achieved thirty years plus ago then you are an ostrich. Because of that, I'm out. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I hope it’s Everton. The bloke is a fraud. 

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

Christ this is almost as bad as the Preki days. Puel? Pardew? 

Dyche every time.

In fact if we can't get Rafa, and I bet we can't, shouldn't Dyche be first choice? Like, show the man some love before Everton do...

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

I think most of us still believe he's a knobhead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

i think eddie howe would be a great choice hes young english prem expierence done a great job at bournemouth on limited budget and gates and plays good football brings english players through from smaller clubs they played us off the park at there place but couldnt finish what do you guys think

That I admire your lung capacity!

28 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The man got Burnley promoted twice and kept them up comfortably last season with mid-table championship resources. They've also gotten off to a great start this season. At least give a reason why he's a 'fraud'. 

Because I fuching said so. I detest the cvnt in the most irrational way possible. He is the epitome of mediocrity. The pinnacle of meh!!!

Eddie Howe with a limited budget?..haha. They have a billionaire Russian sugar-daddy and are paying Defoe about £125,000 a week for the next 3 years.

They even pleaded guilty to "cheating" the FFP rules to get promoted and paid up the paltry fine.

Edited by lancyclaret

So Leicester City Helicopter was at Exeter airport yesterday. First time it's ever been here. Is Paul Tisdale an option? Young and up and coming English manager. Would certainly get us attention. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i take your point but havent we got a billonaire  who pays that amount of money they havent got the fan base we have and he cant attract the players we can thats why there paying defoe 125. a week he is a good coach

4 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

So Leicester City Helicopter was at Exeter airport yesterday. First time it's ever been here. Is Paul Tisdale an option? Young and up and coming English manager. Would certainly get us attention. 

Big Nige, I am in no way an advocate of it, but can't think why the chopper would be here. Can't think of any players we would want. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jonny fox said:

I would like to see Eddie Howe given a chance at City 

Why is it that a manager would look to choose Everton over us? 

Everton are becoming the new Aston Villa of the Premier League.  Has-beens who think they're bigger than they actually are, having won something years ago and playing in an old-fashioned ground with more than 40k fans.

1 hour ago, lancyclaret said:

I am amazed quite a few Foxes fans want Dyche......in 2013/14 & 2014/15 he was ridiculed by most LCFC fans.

This Forum   aint..." most LCFC fans"

I just want a manger a who wants to come here because they know we are a great club and think they can do a good job.

Not because we are a cash cow or raise there own portfolio or as a second choice.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I just want a manger a who wants to come here because they know we are a great club and think they can do a good job.

Not because we are a cash cow or raise there own portfolio or as a second choice.

Yep this

fvck that Tuchel cvnt 

3 hours ago, lancyclaret said:

Just because he made a couple of lazy throwaway comments. Yes they were maybe a bit uncalled for, but some of our fans blew it way out of proportion. I've rated him for a while now. 

SkySports ran a profile when he joined Southampton - worth a read. “Attacking yet pragmatic” stands out, as does “builder”. “Likes his team to keep the ball”. Previously managed Mendy as well. Think we may all be jumping to conclusions based on a short spell at Southampton.