Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Man City - League Cup

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Can anyone tell me exactly where Union FS stand, I know its SK1 but dont know exactly where. Usually end up around them for cup games and always enjoyable singing for 90 minutes compared to K1 where we're lucky to get 5 chants going a game these days.

From around JJ upwards. Seats around 22 ish.

Finding lots are moving over to be up there, filling the aisles etc. The club last game looked to be clamping down on that.

Not great for the numbers swelling.

Edited by baker11

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

From around JJ upwards. Seats around 22 ish.

Finding lots are moving over to be up there, filling the aisles etc. The club last game looked to be clamping down on that.

Not great for the numbers swelling.

Nice one, was stood just above the lad with the drum against Leeds. (asian guy :ph34r:)

Edited by Foxin hell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still 1,000+ left so you should find some. Might have to sit in back to back rows (2 seats each row).

Had a pretty good look mate, all fairly odd positions lol So annoying the family stand rule applies for all games.

Was sensible for champions league when they got rid of it.

I'd love to know how many people are actually bothered about an entire stand being family friendly?

I can understand maybe one of the corners and then half a stand, would make more sense and then in a more concentrated space... there's always seats spare in the fam stand. 

On 21/11/2017 at 11:59, Foxin hell said:

Can anyone tell me exactly where Union FS stand, I know its SK1 but dont know exactly where. Usually end up around them for cup games and always enjoyable singing for 90 minutes compared to K1 where we're lucky to get 5 chants going a game these days.

The corner section of sk1. So you want the seats numbered 20 odd I think and as far back as you can get.

Stand to be be corrected but round there should get you close. If you cross the stairs where the numbers start at about 198 you are too far round.

Or just see the previous replies lol

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

My ticket arrived for this today - Id usually sit in the Kop but I've decided to go in K1 for this. Haven't sat in the West Stand since Steve Howard scored that header against Leeds. Should be a good view for a change (helps with my poor eye sight) - what's the General atmosphere over there like these days? 

On 12/5/2017 at 20:52, Manini said:

My ticket arrived for this today - Id usually sit in the Kop but I've decided to go in K1 for this. Haven't sat in the West Stand since Steve Howard scored that header against Leeds. Should be a good view for a change (helps with my poor eye sight) - what's the General atmosphere over there like these days? 

I think you might want to check the stadium map as K1 is in the east stand near the away section