Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fleetwood Replay Ticket Details Confirmed

On 08/01/2018 at 13:04, davieG said:

I think that negates the argument you're trying to put over. 

You think the ticket prices are too high and yet you still think we'll get 25k.

So in effect you think they should have opened up the whole stadium. Saying people shouldn't go also implies that you think it's been handled incorrectly which suggests that more would go if the ticket prices were more in keeping with the status  of the game.

Hardly negates my argument. My personal opinion is I think they are too high but that doesnt mean I wont go.

I think we will get a good turnout here, however, the club can't guarantee that and it makes complete business sense for them to be cautious and initially just open the West Stand. Like a previous poster said, if we opened the whole stadium and only sold 15K, the club would be paying for stewards and kiosk staff around the whole ground when it could be concentrated within a smaller area BUT having said that, I do think it will eventually open up to all stands (my opinion) but it makes business sense to do it in this fashion.

9 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Just counted roughly 700 tickets left in the west stand.

Surely with six days left before the game, lots more people will want to go.

When will the club decide the demand is high enough to open more areas, does anyone know?

When it's too late most likely.

It's not looking great in respect to the take up of tickets is it? 

I know of only STH who's making the effort. The general consensus seems to be along the lines of if the club can't be bothered why should I ?

I might still go on my own but the fact that no one else seems to want to go, it's now on TV and there's a poor selection of seats available isn't encouraging me to make the effort to be honest.

8 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

Just counted roughly 700 tickets left in the west stand.

Surely with six days left before the game, lots more people will want to go.

When will the club decide the demand is high enough to open more areas, does anyone know?

The fact that the game goes to General Sale tonight/tomorrow morning, I assume they will open the Kop very soon (and maybe one more Family Stand block as the other is nearly full).

Sk3 also open so I can sit where I normally do.

this is similar to an away game, blocks open as sales progress. Definitely understand most people's point of view on the issue, but I don't see the problem with the sales arrangements for a replay against fleetwood on a Tuesday night in January 

54 minutes ago, TK95 said:

I hate sitting behind the goal! Unless I have to for away games etc. 

If nothing happens I will have to sit there but would much rather sit in the east or west stand

Fair enough, doubt demand will force the East Stand to open. Depends if you are willing to fork out £20+ for the Keith Weller Lounge/Walkers Hall.

7 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

I've always sat in standard seats but interested to know the difference and what it's like in these two areas, can anyone advise?

It's between the two areas and about halfway up, good views and seats are better than normal (padded but not VIP style, just an upgrade to plastic bowl). Free matchday programme and access to private bar. If I remember correctly you get the Birch reading out the team news too!

Personally, if you have never done it, it's worth doing for these cheap cup games £20 odd. Premier League games are £75 I believe.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's between the two areas and about halfway up, good views and seats are better than normal (padded but not VIP style, just an upgrade to plastic bowl). Free matchday programme and access to private bar. If I remember correctly you get the Birch reading out the team news too!

Personally, if you have never done it, it's worth doing for these cheap cup games £20 odd. Premier League games are £75 I believe.

Ok thanks for the information. Is there a dress code or can you wear what you want?

Also what’s the difference between the KW lounge and Walkers Hall?

Edited by lcfcsnow

We are five season ticket holders in SK2, who bought tickets by the half way line, which we don't like as the atmosphere is poor. This on the basis that the club said they weren't going to open the Kop.

Now our own tickets are on sale which we would have obviously preferred. Whoever is in charge of the the commercial side side relating to ticket sales is clearly a complete moron with no understanding of football fans and hopefully will be demoted post-haste. 

Looks like the playing side downturn in performance over the last year and a half has been more than matched by the commercial side. 

8 hours ago, BoyJones said:

We are five season ticket holders in SK2, who bought tickets by the half way line, which we don't like as the atmosphere is poor. This on the basis that the club said they weren't going to open the Kop.

Now our own tickets are on sale which we would have obviously preferred. Whoever is in charge of the the commercial side side relating to ticket sales is clearly a complete moron with no understanding of football fans and hopefully will be demoted post-haste. 

Looks like the playing side downturn in performance over the last year and a half has been more than matched by the commercial side. 

If it’s possible for you to get down to the ticket office you can swap your tickets. You can’t reserve/swap them over the phone though, they have to have the physical tickets back at the time. 

I’ve done it a few times for away tickets when better seats become available and there has never been a charge.