Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fleetwood Replay Ticket Details Confirmed

38 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

All this moaning about it only being the West Stand for starters is ridiculous. With realistically,less than 10 days to put on a game and sell tickets for, opening up the whole stadium to start with would have been a disaster if ticket sales were poor like the poster above mentioned. This makes absolute sense. A lack of confidence in the fans to buy into the FA cup i know but makes business sense. It's all about contingency planning. 

I do think it should have been a tenner or max £12/13 similar to the league cup though but seriously, why moan as if your being forced to pay the money. If you don't want to fork out £15 to watch the game, don't.

I guarantee this will reach at least 25K attendance in the end, we had full houses for Liverpool's reserves, Leeds and Man City in the Carabao and there's probably (hopefully) more chance of a few goals in this one.

I honestly can never get to grip with this sort of attitude.

With how much money clubs make - especially PL clubs and especially PL clubs that have won the league and competed in the CL - ticket income contributes to very little. There is no reason why this game, against a mid table League One side, should be anything more than £10.

• Like 4

Went to the ticket office to get a ticket for the Fleetwood replay. Shortish wait to get to a till pulled out me season ticket to be told only the west stand open  and only the corner seats left. They might open up other parts of the stadium if there's a good response.  So no respect for Fleetwood, no respect for STHs who like to sit in their normal seat. I didn't bother buying a ticket feel really pissed off.

3 minutes ago, halferowley2 said:

Went to the ticket office to get a ticket for the Fleetwood replay. Shortish wait to get to a till pulled out me season ticket to be told only the west stand open  and only the corner seats left. They might open up other parts of the stadium if there's a good response.  So no respect for Fleetwood, no respect for STHs who like to sit in their normal seat. I didn't bother buying a ticket feel really pissed off.

Don't know where they get corner seats only left? Hundreds available B1 and B3.

On 1/6/2018 at 20:07, Livid said:

I will be going but just in case there was any doubt about how seriously the club are taking the FA Cup only opening one stand says it all.

We did this for the Borussia friendly which was bad enough.

I went to the Sunderland friendly years ago when they only opened up the West Stand. Fvcking terrible, doesn't matter what's happening on the pitch it feels like you've just turned up to a training session. Surely it would make more sense to make it £10 for all adults and open up the whole place? Probably get 25-28k

should be free for anyone that went to the home leg as should all replays. Also what ever happened to season tickets having 2 cup games included in the price?!

Make it £10 for Adults £5 for under 16's / over 65's

Or do a £15 ticket and you get a pie and a pint included.

Or if they really wants to fill it they should do separate priority for cup matches to the league. Free for all round 3 and then if you get a ticket for every round you get priority for the final etc.

On 07/01/2018 at 09:39, FoxesDeb said:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please note that initially only the West Stand will be open with Block P3 as the Family Area. Should demand require additional areas to be open, further areas will be released for sale

Definitely says West Stand only, I just hope we have the demand for more areas to be opened up. Although reading the posts on here it sounds like many aren't going to bother. 

Which was what Gerard was saying.

22 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

I can't think of any other club who would only open one stand for an FA Cup match. Ridiculous, what do they think they're playing at?! We'd get 25k+ for this no problem.

I'd of agreed but the team we put on Saturday coupled with the pricing and potential TV coverage is going to kill it stone dead. 

Personally don't have a problem with them initially opening one stand as if there is demand  they will open up the rest of it and more annoyed at the actions and attitudes they've taken towards the competition and the fans which will be the reason the ground is half empty. Very out of touch. 

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, lcfc278 said:

All this moaning about it only being the West Stand for starters is ridiculous. With realistically,less than 10 days to put on a game and sell tickets for, opening up the whole stadium to start with would have been a disaster if ticket sales were poor like the poster above mentioned. This makes absolute sense. A lack of confidence in the fans to buy into the FA cup i know but makes business sense. It's all about contingency planning. 

I do think it should have been a tenner or max £12/13 similar to the league cup though but seriously, why moan as if your being forced to pay the money. If you don't want to fork out £15 to watch the game, don't.

I guarantee this will reach at least 25K attendance in the end, we had full houses for Liverpool's reserves, Leeds and Man City in the Carabao and there's probably (hopefully) more chance of a few goals in this one.

:blink::blink:

6 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It's not just city that decide the prices, both clubs have to agree as its split revenues in the FA cup.

I doubt fleetwood were happy with letting in fans for cheap on their biggest pay day ever. They may have presumed 10,000s would turn up whatever the price charged. Little did they know only the west stand would open! 

Not true. 

That rule about clubs agreeing doesn't exist any more 

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans

Edited by peterborofox

40 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'd of agreed but the team we put on Saturday coupled with the pricing and potential TV coverage is going to kill it stone dead. 

Personally don't have a problem with them initially opening one stand as if there is demand  they will open up the rest of it and more annoyed at the actions and attitudes they've taken towards the competition and the fans which will be the reason the ground is half empty. Very out of touch. 

I agree that we should have taken the first leg seriously. I would have gone to the replay though, but I'm not getting a ticket in the West Stand. I'll wait for the Kop to be opened up, and I'd imagine plenty of others will be doing the same.

What was the point of offering STH priority to buy tickets when their seats are not available this is normally offered so STH have first refusal of their seats before they go on general sale. I know talking to other STH  they would have gone to this game if they could have got their normal seats but as it is they won't be going.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Not true. 

That rule about clubs agreeing doesn't exist any more 

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans

Wow very interesting, i suppose another rule to make the FA cup less romantic was inevitable.

But at least we can't hammer the club (too much) for ticket prices given this rule - subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators 

Suppose if you have to charge fans a tenner, you nned to make the appeal of ST/memberships worthwhile and charge general sale tickets a few bob more!

40 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I agree that we should have taken the first leg seriously. I would have gone to the replay though, but I'm not getting a ticket in the West Stand. I'll wait for the Kop to be opened up, and I'd imagine plenty of others will be doing the same.

Yeah but if you all wait they might not open it lol catch 22

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah but if you all wait they might not open it lol catch 22

Exactly haha! I'm a lot less inclined to get a ticket than I would have been if they had done what they usually do and say 'tenner a ticket, get your normal seat in the next week before it gets released to general sale'. 

I genuinely don't understand why they have done it- they obviously don't think much of our support if they're unsure about 8,000 turning up to an FA Cup tie. We're not Coventry FFS lol

5 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Yeah that was my initial thought, but I think I'm going to buy in the West Stand, and hope the demand is there for other areas to be opened up, then move my seats. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I honestly can never get to grip with this sort of attitude.

With how much money clubs make - especially PL clubs and especially PL clubs that have won the league and competed in the CL - ticket income contributes to very little. There is no reason why this game, against a mid table League One side, should be anything more than £10.

I could be wrong but I believe Fleetwood have to agree on ticket prices so seeing as there a small club maybe they wanted to maximise there return.

Well I appear to be the only one in the office who was willing to make the effort :unsure: but I'm wavering now.

Had a look this morning and with the exception of a few seats down front and some restricted view tickets the three centre blocks of the West Stand have all but sold out. Hanging back to see if they open up anywhere else.

I think they'll  be a rush for tickets when they go on general sale which will include many ST holders who want to sit with non ST holder friends and relatives.

But with just one day available it could be madness.

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Anyone know what our record low competitive attendance is at this ground?

One thing is for sure, fans of other clubs will be ripping the piss out of us when a Fleetwood fan posts a photo of 3 empty stands on social media lol

pretty sure all the cup games in the league one season were one-standers, doubt we got more than 8k in any of the league cup, early fa cup or JPT games.

9 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

pretty sure all the cup games in the league one season were one-standers, doubt we got more than 8k in any of the league cup, early fa cup or JPT games.

Deffo the JPT game we lost against Lincoln.... was just the West Stand and I don't think it was full. (8046)

Edited by AjcW