Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Manwell Pablos (home made) Boxing quiz

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I just completed this quiz.

• My Score
    100/100
  • My Time
    124 seconds

pints for no one ! 

Well done mate. Talk about performing under pressure! Good skills that :appl:

Edit: You cheating bastard!!

Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I just completed this quiz.

• My Score
    60/100
  • My Time
    181 seconds

Ffs knew the work PC would screw me over! Left me 5 seconds to answer the last 3....gotta get my excuses in early ??

Well done @GaelicFox I think the only shock is that you didn't do it in under 10 seconds ?

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Ffs knew the work PC would screw me over! Left me 5 seconds to answer the last 3....gotta get my excuses in early ??

Well done @GaelicFox I think the only shock is that you didn't do it in under 10 seconds ?

60's pretty good tbf. And one of the last three is horrendous anyway, it's only something I know as it's something Bunce went through a period of repeating on his various shows across various tv and radio shows. I've actually tried to name the champions and always get to 10-11 and can't think of anyone else. Although I name different people every time so it's probably right.

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

60's pretty good tbf. And one of the last three is horrendous anyway, it's only something I know as it's something Bunce went through a period of repeating on his various shows across various tv and radio shows. I've actually tried to name the champions and always get to 10-11 and can't think of anyone else. Although I name different people every time so it's probably right.

Was a good quiz that, id have never got 10 out of 10 even on a decent pc, have to admit I spent far too long on the first couple lol 

A few real beauties included that you arm, positive that you know without even having to look at the possible answers, but then once you see the options you start talking yaself out of it.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Was a good quiz that, id have never got 10 out of 10 even on a decent pc, have to admit I spent far too long on the first couple lol 

A few real beauties included that you arm, positive that you know without even having to look at the possible answers, but then once you see the options you start talking yaself out of it.

Always best to stick to your gut in that instance lol but yeah the wrong answers are designed to be as hard to apply a correct answer by working via a process of elimination as possible, the four kings one for example are the four kings so no one could eliminate one answer. 

I am thinking people are starting to get Q1 right partly as they have read the thread before taking the quiz lol