Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Manwell Pablos (home made) Boxing quiz

10 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Worst thing was I have seen that quiz or majority of that on one of them Facebook crap things 

Coincidence then I completely made it up. Obviously stuff like Raging Bull and how long is a boxing match are pretty common place questions but I thought it'd be pretty pointless to start asking questions about Lee Haskins and Anthony Yarde.

14 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Coincidence then I completely made it up. Obviously stuff like Raging Bull and how long is a boxing match are pretty common place questions but I thought it'd be pretty pointless to start asking questions about Lee Haskins and Anthony Yarde.

Very good quiz 

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Raging Bull is a great film that needs to be watched this is all I will say lol 

Its one of my fav films of all time, was on a call in work whilst doing this quiz so I actually knew the answer.... but selected Rocky for some reason, what a mare :( !

Still a very poor effort though by me and serves me right doing this in work time....

• Like 1