Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Manwell Pablos (home made) Boxing quiz

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Thanks for the name-drop lol 

Thought the 1st question was a bit ambiguous - didn't know it meant the breaks in-between the rounds!

Took long enough trying to read 2 of the questions too lol

It's the same for everyone Stan lol 

i think the worst thing about q1 is I've insinuated it's easy so everyone goes for the easy option which tbf is my bad but every time I've been asked it it's been asked like that and I always assumed it would include breaks, the time I got it wrong I realised I didn't actually know how long the break was I couldn't decide between a minute and 30 seconds. Something I'd never paid any attention to.

q9 is also ridiculous tbf should of done something easier.

But to put this into perspective my missus got 40 and while she admittedly has to live with me she's not exactly Mike Costello.

edit: and thought your last quiz was v good, just to show I don't always moan.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It's the same for everyone Stan lol 

i think the worst thing about q1 is I've insinuated it's easy so everyone goes for the easy option which tbf is my bad but every time I've been asked it it's been asked like that and I always assumed it would include breaks, the time I got it wrong I realised I didn't actually know how long the break was I couldn't decide between a minute and 30 seconds. Something I'd never paid any attention to.

q9 is also ridiculous tbf should of done something easier.

But to put this into perspective my missus got 40 and while she admittedly has to live with me she's not exactly Mike Costello.

edit: and thought your last quiz was v good, just to show I don't always moan.

well I got 40% and I'm glad I don't have to live with you :D

Haha cheers. Wasn't meant to be a moan from me, just an observation :thumbup:. I'm a sucker for quizzes. I love them so I'll do anything no matter how easy or hard! 

• Like 1