Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

What a **** Verstappen is threatening Ocon behind his steering wheel. He should have been taking the penalty not Ocon. You can't just arrogantly turn into another car because you are leading. You can debate the wisdom of Ocon trying to unlap himself but ultimately it's irrelevant to the actual incident. 

Hamilton does my head in.

"Waaah, my car is useless, sob, the tyres are gone, I'm slower than everyone else, wail!"

Wins race.

Not just occasionally, but nearly EVERY race he wins.

How someone so defeatist and negative can be so successful is annoying.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Mercedes powered engine (Ocon) takes off someone who is about to win! Shock. Any chance Mercedes are going to win the constructors championship. 

Ferrari needed to outscore Mercedes by 13 points in this race, how would finishing second instead of first make any difference to the title?

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

"Waaah, my car is useless, sob, the tyres are gone, I'm slower than everyone else, wail!"

Wins race.

True but he is an outstanding driver. 

Edited by Smudge

4 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Wins race.

Tactics..if you hadn't noticed,Since and including Schumacher...they under perform in first practice..then pump up their non-existent problems!!!

tho' to be fair. Vettel and Hamilton,respect and congratu late, driver who win,more than many  Drivers,in the past!!

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

What a **** Verstappen is threatening Ocon behind his steering wheel. He should have been taking the penalty not Ocon. You can't just arrogantly turn into another car because you are leading. You can debate the wisdom of Ocon trying to unlap himself but ultimately it's irrelevant to the actual incident. 

I think what's more pathetic is what he actually did afterwards, which was hilarious. Ocon would probably batter him anarl, big lad

Well if you were all convinced that Haas were determined to throw away the greatest result in their history in Melbourne in order to help Ferrari, then you also have to say that as the Mercedes protegee that was a clear move from Ocon to help Hamilton. And what for? He's already champion ffs. Ocon's a cvnt for that. You're in 16th ffs why are you diving up the inside of the leader into the corner when you're a lap down. Get the fvck out of the way.

Up there with Baku and Sochi for Hamilton's most deserved wins of the season.

Edited by Asha