Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oakman

Baby Names

13 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

My step sister has a 2-year old that she still hasn't fvcking named yet. He can talk, and he hasn't got a name. Ridiculous.

So how does that work, they just wave at him to ring a bell to get his attention or something?

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

So how does that work, they just wave at him to ring a bell to get his attention or something?

They call him a stupid nonsense gibberish name. After he turned 1, they gave him a proper name, but then they changed it recently, and now they want to change it again. I think it's a bit cruel, really.

On 10/08/2019 at 23:08, Raw Dykes said:

They call him a stupid nonsense gibberish name. After he turned 1, they gave him a proper name, but then they changed it recently, and now they want to change it again. I think it's a bit cruel, really.

I don’t know why, but this sounds a bit concerning 

54 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

I agree. My step sister and her bf are both really nice people, but I don't like this about them. A kid deserves an identity. This is their 2nd. They named the first one straight away. I don't understand it.

• Like 1

Just reading an article online and someone named their daughter Bayleigh-Lee. 

Going for a weird spelling doesn't make you 'unique', it just lumbers your poor kid with a ludicrous name. And I don't understand the obsession with hyphenating names now either.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2019 at 22:49, Raw Dykes said:

My step sister has a 2-year old that she still hasn't fvcking named yet. He can talk, and he hasn't got a name. Ridiculous.

Seriously?

On 12/08/2019 at 18:02, Rob1742 said:

I know why. It's really abnormal. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Seriously?

I know why. It's really abnormal. 

Yes, sadly. I saw him yesterday. He has a new name, but I'm sure it will be something different soon. It's worse than abnormal.

How hard can it be to just pick a name and stick with it? It's not like you get a baby out of the blue, is it? You've got plenty of time to think of a boy's name and a girl's name you like before it arrives.

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Yes, sadly. I saw him yesterday. He has a new name, but I'm sure it will be something different soon. It's worse than abnormal.

How hard can it be to just pick a name and stick with it? It's not like you get a baby out of the blue, is it? You've got plenty of time to think of a boy's name and a girl's name you like before it arrives.

Whats his new name?

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I'd rather not say. I'm not a big fan of it, but at this point, what's important is that he has a sensible name, whatever it is.

Yes that is an unusual name. Do they include the spaces or is it written officially as I'drathernotsay?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/08/2019 at 07:49, Raw Dykes said:

So 11 months on from this post does the kid have a name yet? 
He will be going to kinder soon and need to know who to vote for as the face of kinder.