Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeattleShane

Why are people clapping Mahrez?

I'm not gonna blame him for yesterdays disgrace, the damage was done and others take the blame way before him but I will comment on the fact he really didn't look arsed, couldn't be bothered and simply just strolled about.

11 games left Riyad, atleast try and look bothered.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Because he’s a Leicester player, and has achieved great things here.

Also by the sound of it, he’s been a victim of fake news, who appeared to have invented his supposed strike, and his team mates annoyance, to create a media frenzy, when the club had given him time off to clear his head.

As I have stated all along, I had no problem with his transfer request, him wanting to leave for a bigger club, and potentially more trophies, as long as he performs for us until it happens 

Thats mahrez's explanation. Of course he would say that.

8 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Disgusted that the disrespectful little toad got on the pitch against Man City, black mark for Puel

He handed a transfer request in, which he's done previously. That's it. The rest is made up media shit to try and make a story out of nothing. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Because he’s a Leicester player, and has achieved great things here.

Also by the sound of it, he’s been a victim of fake news, who appeared to have invented his supposed strike, and his team mates annoyance, to create a media frenzy, when the club had given him time off to clear his head.

As I have stated all along, I had no problem with his transfer request, him wanting to leave for a bigger club, and potentially more trophies, as long as he performs for us until it happens 

Fake news ?

Yes Mahrez’s version of events is totally plausible!

He had a week to distance himself from his friends ‘depression’ statement but didn’t.

Puel sat in press conferences saying he didn’t know where he was or what was going on.

• Like 2

We have shown strength in keeping him.  Whats the good in keeping him if we make life hard for him

Booing and not playing him would be excessive. He has already had to bend to the club's will, no point in punishing the guy

Ps. I understand a bit of booing yesterday. No need to carry on booing though

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He handed a transfer request in, which he's done previously. That's it. The rest is made up media shit to try and make a story out of nothing. 

It's not made up that he missed two games. Even if the club gave him permission, that still leaves the fact that he didn't want or feel that he had an obligation to play a game of football in a Leicester shirt in return for his hundreds of thousands of pounds per month salary, which is a real shit show, permission or not.

I'm on the edge with him. He needs to come out and show some real desire for the rest of the season to bring himself back from the brink of ruining his reputation here, for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Fake news ?

Yes Mahrez’s version of events is totally plausible!

He had a week to distance himself from his friends ‘depression’ statement but didn’t.

Puel sat in press conferences saying he didn’t know where he was or what was going on.

Puel isn’t going to comment is he really.

Yes their probably is some truth in some of the comments coming out, but the fake news is, the truth is he’s gutted, have a little bit of truth, lie and blow the truth out of all proportion to sell papers, get viewers.

Mahrez is human, and has every right to feel however he does, and is disappointed a move to a big club, who is going to win a lot fell through.

Depression is a serious illness, and shouldn’t be taken lightly, do you know mahrez, has he had issues before, yes we all know how football works, but to say he wasn’t depressed is a bold statement to make

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Some people can't bring themselves to face the truth,( made up me media shit indeed...) 

He should never be allowed to put on a first team Leicester shirt again.

The owners ought to go the whole hog and make him play  on the bench with reserves for the next two and a half years, playing him last night was a smack in the face to every city supporter

His attitude stinks I for one can't wait for him to leave... 

• Like 1