Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

22 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I’ve been saving my reward points for the new shirt and I’ve had an email saying that I must use them before the end of the month before they go! I’m sorry but that’s disgusting! 

why? There was never any guarantee the new shirt would be out by the end of this month? 

In previous seasons sometimes it's unveiled to fans in May but not actually released untl June/July. 

It's not like they've gone back on their word? You just had your own expectations that the shirt would be available this month despite the club never announcing it to be so. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I’ve been saving my reward points for the new shirt and I’ve had an email saying that I must use them before the end of the month before they go! I’m sorry but that’s disgusting! 

#Puel out

59 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

why? There was never any guarantee the new shirt would be out by the end of this month? 

In previous seasons sometimes it's unveiled to fans in May but not actually released untl June/July. 

It's not like they've gone back on their word? You just had your own expectations that the shirt would be available this month despite the club never announcing it to be so. 

Me too, there’s nothing else I really want to get from the LCFC shop.

I think he probably means it’s disgusting that the reward points have to be used by End of May, rather than the shirt not being out by then.

46 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I mean points system shouldn’t have a expiry date like that! It’s nothing to do when the shirt is out! 

I suppose difficult to do a Kit Launch when you do not know which players will actually be here come August?   Filbert could do it.

On 12/05/2018 at 12:53, chapero82 said:

This year's points for this year's shirt. Next year's points for next year's shirt? 

On 12/05/2018 at 12:53, chapero82 said:

Likewise,my daughter has purposely built up her £13 to use towards the new shirt,

now she not likely to spend it as she already has all the shirts the the gifts on offer we brought for 75% off a few months ago

Bit late to the party on this one, but am I the only one who thinks it looks like absolute garbage? (waits for abuse)

Seriously though, mixing white stripes with gold accents, the weird sashes across the front, the shit v-neck - when you look at some of the kits that Adidas have produced over the years, this has to be a joke right? Look at that Juve away kit compared to this home kit. Unbelievable.