Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

On 08/05/2018 at 13:36, davieG said:

Why do they make these shirts out of such tatty looking material, if you saw something made of that in a fashion shop you wouldn't give it a 2nd look. I know they're sports shirts first  but natural fibres is best for that rather than having to make it  a plastic shirt artificially breathable and then using that to justify the price.

On 08/05/2018 at 13:53, urban.spaceman said:

It's so they can use words like ClimaCoolTM or FabriqueDuRipOff(C)

21 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

IMG_20180511_131033.jpg

Told ya :cool:

13 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

This is the retailer that will be stocking a few new kits before the official release. 

If you can't be arsed waiting for July this will be one of the places for an early release. Exchange rate will be crazy though. Expect it to be listed here soon enough

http://sportstation.co.kr/index.html?ref=smartphone

£90 plus shipping for a shirt from South Korea ?

I like it.  I prefer kits that are clean and simple, with no unnecessary extra bits.  The kits that Nike released this season for Man City, Chelsea, Roma etc. were just about perfect.  However, they've replaced them with some horrendous ones for this coming season.

Looking at other clubs new/leaked kits for next season, there's some monstrosities in there.  Man Utd have a copy of Watford's awful kit from a couple of seasons ago, Man City have some weird sleeves and a too wide neckline. Chelsea have daft colourful lines, Liverpool's is ok but has some white bits it doesn't need, Arsenal's is shocking.  However, Spurs is ok (but would be better without the fade from white to black), and Newcastle's looks nice.  

In comparison I think we've got about the best of the lot.  Would have preferred the gold trim on the collar to have been symmetrical though.

6 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

IMG_20180511_131007.jpg

The thick Adidas lines on the shoulders somewhat ruin the shirt, but can't complain on the whole. Could've been much worse.

Wouldn't mind us playing in white shorts again for next season.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Looks a bit bloody shiny! 

Have they cocked up putting that on early or do they usually put stuff on US site?

I imagine around now is when Adidas normally release their new kits, so for a club who already has a contract with them it's not a big deal. Must just be an error given our contract with Puma hasn't ended yet.

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

shame they cant just announce the deal yet, guess once the season is out the way we'll hear more, hopefully  something on monday or something

I wouldn't buy into all this can't announce until season is over stuff.

Other teams have who switch suppliers.

I'd be more inclined to put it down to our usual organisational skills.

Also I image it's tricky to decide what players are going in the shoot this year lollol 

• Like 1