Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

13 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Absolute slander.

The away end at Wembley was clearly full of the ticket office staff.:ph34r:

Mate of mine went and sat 2 rows in front of Muzzy Izzet and Steve Walsh. Don't think Muzzy and Walshy have the right priority points to get a ticket, absolute shambles.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Mate of mine went and sat 2 rows in front of Muzzy Izzet and Steve Walsh. Don't think Muzzy and Walshy have the right priority points to get a ticket, absolute shambles.

Absolutely shameful how people that have done nothing for our club are allowed to attend away games.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

2 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Absolutely shameful how people that have done nothing for our club are allowed to attend away games.

We give tickets out to any old riffraff, I even seen the owners were there.

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The images on the stream of our end when we scored were absolutely tragic. Iheanacho scores a ripper at Wembley to put us 3-1 up at Spurs and people were barely getting out of their seat for it.

I couldn't put my popcorn down quick enough....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The images on the stream of our end when we scored were absolutely tragic. Iheanacho scores a ripper at Wembley to put us 3-1 up at Spurs and people were barely getting out of their seat for it.

If you'd been there you would have known it was straight after half time and most were still in the concourse

What's it got to do with ST anyway?

4 minutes ago, red5 said:

If you'd been there you would have known it was straight after half time and most were still in the concourse

We could probably discuss every subject under the sun whilst waiting for them to announce the details....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, red5 said:

It was equally bad for the other two goals, and the reports I had from mates who were there weren't exactly glowing either.

People were discussing the Spurs end in general, yourself included. Dunno why you're getting so worked up about it.

26 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

It was equally bad for the other two goals, and the reports I had from mates who were there weren't exactly glowing either.

People were discussing the Spurs end in general, yourself included. Dunno why you're getting so worked up about it.

Personally smashed my kneecap celebrating our fourth - thought it was pretty insane where I was and then sunk to my knees a minute later when we conceded.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

I'm surprised anybody went. I had zero interest in visiting Wembley for a league game. Didn't sit right with me.

One of the reasons why I didn't go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marmite said:

Apparently it is something to do with us having to wait for the contract with Puma to run out as the season tickets adverts will have Adidas on them 

If that’s the case then surely it won’t be before the end of the month 

12 hours ago, Marmite said:

Apparently it is something to do with us having to wait for the contract with Puma to run out as the season tickets adverts will have Adidas on them 

lol absolutely classic Leicester. Inconveniencing the fans for the sake of a fvcking logo on the ticket.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol absolutely classic Leicester. Inconveniencing the fans for the sake of a fvcking logo on the ticket.

couldnt they release some sort of price list anyway, all anyone wants is a set of prices, not a set of prices sponsored by adidas 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

couldnt they release some sort of price list anyway, all anyone wants is a set of prices, not a set of prices sponsored by adidas 

Would make perfect sense so absolutely no chance of that happening.

21 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I don’t get what’s so difficult about releasing the prices 

For any normal business, nothing.

For our ticket office, for which you'd think ST renewals being the single biggest source of revenue for them, it seems to be very difficult....

9 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

Depends how much we're paying for the logos on our tickets lol