Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

I know it's not a massive deal - there's still time to get this all sorted, but it just makes them look so amateurish. 

You'll remember in the "Great Escape" season and it looked like we were fcked well and truly nailed on for relegation they managed to get letters out in March practically begging people to renew!

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

The club are so funny. "Announcement any day", why not just give a date. It's late enough as it is already.

But by giving a specific day they give people the chance to shoot them down when it is wrong. Any day could literally mean any day. Tomorrow, Thursday next week, 23rd July.

7 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

For any normal business, nothing.

For our ticket office, for which you'd think ST renewals being the single biggest source of revenue for them, it seems to be very difficult....

TV money, no?

9 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

For any normal business, nothing.

For our ticket office, for which you'd think ST renewals being the single biggest source of revenue for them, it seems to be very difficult....

There's so much more to it than just being able to release the prices. They'll talk about it, have meetings about it, then it had to get signed off and then they have to do all the groundwork for the publication and then that gets signed off. All money brought in through season ticket sales doesn't go to the ticket office, it's goes to the club, they aren't separate. 

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

There's so much more to it than just being able to release the prices. They'll talk about it, have meetings about it, then it had to get signed off and then they have to do all the groundwork for the publication and then that gets signed off. All money brought in through season ticket sales doesn't go to the ticket office, it's goes to the club, they aren't separate. 

agreed. but if this is the case, could the process not have started earlier? Unless there's going to be ground-breaking or significant changes to the process (which I don't think there will be?), there's quite a long delay - in any kind of announcement, not necessarily full details etc - compared to previous seasons.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah. I get that. I was just making the point that you'd think that season ticket renewal would be kind of a big thing for the ticket office. 

And they've had months to sort this out. The only major factor affecting demand is whether we are relegated or not and that hasn't been a risk since January. 

Its not like the renewal is a surprise - it happens every year! 

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

agreed. but if this is the case, could the process not have started earlier? Unless there's going to be ground-breaking or significant changes to the process (which I don't think there will be?), there's quite a long delay - in any kind of announcement, not necessarily full details etc - compared to previous seasons.

I think the reason for the delay is that there's going to be an increase. So obviously x amount to talk about. 

33 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Yeah. I get that. I was just making the point that you'd think that season ticket renewal would be kind of a big thing for the ticket office. 

And they've had months to sort this out. The only major factor affecting demand is whether we are relegated or not and that hasn't been a risk since January. 

The thing is, every ST gets automatically renewed unless the club are informed by each individual that isn't renewing and it's all in the "system". There will only be a small amount of new applicants. 

10 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I was just making the point that you'd think that season ticket renewal would be kind of a big thing for the ticket office. 

This kind of thing isn't handled by "the ticket office". Do you think Vish sets the season ticket prices? lol 

It's board level stuff.

10 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

It'll not be down to the ticket office this will be decided at board level.

As Sol said.

Yeah I get that it's not the shopfloor who do it! :D

When referring to the "ticket office" I'm meaning the entire organisation which makes the decision and implements it.

Whichever way you look at it, they've had months to get their shit together but they haven't, so people are asking why?

Disgrace if true. No club in the division should need to rise with how much they make through tv and the Premier League.

Edited by Fox92

23 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Probably waiting to announce a couple of big signings first to justify the price increase. 

I’m waiting for them to announce that they will go on sale on the 1st of June and give people a couple of weeks to renew all while forgetting the chaos it will cause with the club shop being closed 

52 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I’m waiting for them to announce that they will go on sale on the 1st of June and give people a couple of weeks to renew all while forgetting the chaos it will cause with the club shop being closed 

Not forgetting the website crashing

• Like 1

PRICE FREEZE :D

https://www.lcfc.com/news/691692/price-freeze-on-season-tickets---on-sale-25-may

2018/19 Leicester City Season Tickets will go on sale from Friday 25 May, with prices set to remain frozen for a fourth successive year.

The stage for some of the most iconic moments in Premier League history, King Power Stadium remains home to one of the country’s best matchday experiences, fuelled by a Season Ticket allocation that has sold out every year since Leicester City’s return to the top flight in 2014.

And with stadium average occupancy at 99 per cent during those four campaigns, a Season Ticket remains the only way to guarantee being part of the action week in and week out.

Starting at just £365 for Adults, current Season Ticket Holders will be able to renew from Friday 25 May at 9am.

2018/19 HIGHLIGHTS

- Freeze on both Season Ticket renewal AND new-purchase prices* (subject to availability)
- Current Season Ticket Holders’ seats reserved until Monday 25 June, 6pm
- Spread the cost over up to 10 months with interest-free Direct Debit**

Prices 2

• Like 1

The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 25 May – 25 June will be exclusively for renewals. Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.

New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned during the 2017/18 season.

Season Ticket Holders wishing to sign-up to the Club’s Direct Debit scheme must do so before 15 June to spread the cost over the maximum number of monthly instalments (10). Direct Debit applications received after 15 June will be spread over nine months.

Season Ticket Holders already signed up to our Direct Debit scheme (excluding those in the Family Stand) will have their Season Tickets renewed automatically, with the first payment to be taken on Monday 2 July, 2018.

Ahead of the new season, the Club aims to re-engage with ALL Season Ticket Holders in the Family Stand to ensure Season Ticket Holders remain eligible and to safeguard the integrity of the area’s family atmosphere. ALL Family Stand Season Ticket Holders will therefore be required to renew manually online, over the phone or over the counter, whether or not they are on the Direct Debit scheme.

Current Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly by email on Friday 25 May with further information on 2018/19 Season Tickets, information that will also be available at lcfc.com.

Terms and conditions apply and will be available from lcfc.com and the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 25 May.

*Subject to applicant continuing to meet necessary age criteria. Excluding car parking and all hospitality areas, including Walkers Hall dining

**Renewal must be complete by 15 June to qualify for the maximum number of Direct Debit instalments

***26-28 June will be for relocations only. Season Ticket Holders must renew their existing seat by 25 June to have the opportunity to relocate during this period.