Jump to content
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

Recommended Posts

So, it's almost that time of year again. At least we're not Spurs and having to fork out a grand for a ST. Hopefully there won't be an increase, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully won’t be an increase as can’t see any reason why there should but Could be a little longer of a wait as I’m pretty sure it was announced in May last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Absolutely shocking that there is no news on expansion come on Top build the f**ker up.

Oh he'll build it, but we'll pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

So, it's almost that time of year again. At least we're not Spurs and having to fork out a grand for a ST. Hopefully there won't be an increase, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was one.

 

And just like some Spurs fans there will be those justifying any increase we have, which probably totals about £200,000 overall, because "success costs money" :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love a decrease, considering how I'm constantly told how rich the owners are, but it won't happen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should definitely be reduced, we're no longer champions, not in champions league and Chilwell is crap.

 

And it's all fcuking Wellens fault. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

I'm going off home games, but will have to renew to retain the ability to get away tickets.

 

Similar. I enjoy away games much better than home games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Presuming we will not get to see Mahrez in action next year - it shouldn't really go up. Also no European football and some big earners off the wage bill from this season, Drinkwater & Mahrez alone saving £200k per week. Then we probably won't be paying Slimani, Mendy, Musa and others wages either.

 

With all this considered, I don't think a rise would be fair considering the amount of money in the game and a likely reduction in our wage bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, red5 said:

Should definitely be reduced, we're no longer champions, not in champions league and Chilwell is crap.

 

And it's all fcuking Wellens fault. :)

Same as this season then and prices were frozen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really do have good value for money, I have coworkers who have STs at Arsenal, Spurs, Brighton, West Ham, Palace and even Pompey and I pay less than all of them. No complaints from me there (though I wish the trains were a bit cheaper :ph34r:).


Edited by Lovejoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm hoping plastics will not renew

They will. They can’t wait for Mahrez to leave as they don’t like that he never tracks back. 

 

Its also a saturday delight for me when I see them leave with 10 minutes to go and miss a goal. I hope they see it out for 1 more year just for this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to relocate this year, has anyone had any experiences of this. Now the lad has grown up wants to move to the kop area, any idea of what the availability would be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kyleolly said:

Have all the direct debit payments been taken for the 17/18 season?

Not yet. Deffo one going out of my bank end March (which will actually be next week now because of bank holiday). Not sure about beyond that though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2018 at 12:57, smitha said:

Looking to relocate this year, has anyone had any experiences of this. Now the lad has grown up wants to move to the kop area, any idea of what the availability would be?

Plenty available, all depends where you wanna go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2018 at 12:35, kyleolly said:

Have all the direct debit payments been taken for the 17/18 season?

About four or five years ago I thought all were taken so I cancelled the DD. A few days later the club sent me a letter saying I couldn't get into the ground unless I paid. Which is fair, I just thought I'd paid it all lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2018 at 12:57, smitha said:

Looking to relocate this year, has anyone had any experiences of this. Now the lad has grown up wants to move to the kop area, any idea of what the availability would be?

Yeah - I sat in the corner of SK1 until the 07/08 season. During the summer I moved across to the Kop (SK2) which is where I've remained ever since the start of the 08/09 season. 

 

Not sure what it's like now but having just been relegated to League One it was easy moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any details of who won a free season ticket online anywhere?

I think I fell asleep after the fireworks, and woke up again at full-time during that shite on Saturday, so missed the half-time announcement. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Are there any details of who won a free season ticket online anywhere?

I think I fell asleep after the fireworks, and woke up again at full-time during that shite on Saturday, so missed the half-time announcement. 

Nope I asked about it and was told the list will not appear online

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Nope I asked about it and was told the list will not appear online

That's so we don't spot they are all related or friends of the ticket off staff I assume.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

That's so we don't spot they are all related or friends of the ticket off staff I assume.

Probably, I didn’t see the list on the screens on Saturday but apparently it was heavily weighted towards the west and family stand, sections in the south and east didn’t even have 1 winner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×