Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Linked Players

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Burnley are in the top 7 with Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes up front. lol

We aren't breaking the top 6 unless it's a one off season, the others just spend too much money for us to compete regularly.

I would say top six is possible with arsenal in such a state. It may also take a couple of years for a new man. Even then he has to get it right.

Top 5 now that's different gravy.

2 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Aaah bless you, apologies for being such a condescending **** about it all. It’s actually a sensible idea when I think about it. It’ll prevent the LCFC section being full of random threads.

No worries buddy we all have our off days and then post some crap in an attempt to salvage a degree of righteousness from time to time.

All is forgiven, let’s move on.

37 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

No worries buddy we all have our off days and then post some crap in an attempt to salvage a degree of righteousness from time to time.

All is forgiven, let’s move on.

Tw@t. Least your mummy will be home soon to get your tea ready. School next week so you won't be so bored all day 

9 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

lol the eternal optimist 

4 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Tw@t. Least your mummy will be home soon to get your tea ready. School next week so you won't be so bored all day 

Well that went well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

I would say top six is possible with arsenal in such a state. It may also take a couple of years for a new man. Even then he has to get it right.

Top 5 now that's different gravy.

Arsenal limping are still a cut above any team outside the top 6.

You need a couple of world class players to really challenge them in the long run.

And they won't be limping very long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Everygamefox said:

Us and galatasaray linked to Umut bozuk currently playing in France 

I love a young player from Ligue 2 being linked. With Puel's obvious French connections and his son playing in that league and offering his advice after playing against him we shouldn't go too far wrong.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Let's also see if we can use this thread to avoid putting each other down. 

But what's the point?! I thought the whole reason FT exists is so we can lay into each other and not our friends and families....