Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

**New** Puel In or Out - A simple Poll Mk 2

Puel In or Out? MK2  

597 members have voted

1. 1. Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Just now, WigstonWanderer said:

The problem is that sacking managers so quickly will make it much more difficult to sign new ones in the future.

Having said all that, if this shitshow continues I’ll probably change my mind again. 

It doesn’t, it really doesn’t.

Most managers will see our job as a great opportunity, they won’t care about what’s gone before, because they will believe they can succeed.

Its not as if our sackings have been unreasonable - each were clearly justifiable. 

I hate the constant firing of our managers.  It doesnt look good to other potential managers  and makes it that much harder to find someone worthwhile.

Having said that the manager has to get the best out of the players he has. If he cant work to their strengths until he gets the players in he wants thats very concerning to me. 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

With every new week that passes, there will be an approx 10% shift to the "Out" side.

I can but assume we're at 50-50 right now as far as the majority of fans are concerned.

I think there will be a big shift today.

People take the piss out of a poll every week but alot of people said midweek if Morgan is brought back in there vote will change, add in another shite performance people's opinions change and for that reason poll's are probably needed every week.

At the end of the day if we're at the stage of even discussing the situation it's a matter of time until he is gone.

I think he could be gone start to middle of the week.

4 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Can we get a rudkin out poll as well as he is just as culpable.w

Already been done and it was a landslide.

Not quite sure why there is a picture of Woy on the link though. :dunno: :crylaugh:

Edited by Matt

With a heavy heart I'd say 'Out'. I don't think he's as terrible as some make out but it's becoming pretty apparent that the players don't want him and so the writing is on the wall in my mind. I think in many respects Puel is trying to do the right thing by phasing out certain players and changing the style but to be brutally honest, I don't think he has a big enough personality or reputation to do that successfully.

I suspect it may be player power at it's worst but from the owners' point of view it's much easier to replace one manager as opposed to several players, even if some of those players are no longer good enough for the club.

Edited by Paddy.

I’ve supported him throughout, but he’s either making mistake after mistake without learning or buckling to player power, by playing Morgan consistently. At first I thought it was to show he needed to go, to gain support for the big change come summer. Now I’m not so sure, coming off as spineless. 

I hate sacking managers, but the run we have been on since February is relegation form (it’s a good job we got our points early) and I’m angry that we’ve squandered an opportunity to get European football. I can’t see the owners putting up with this. 

A bit of me thinks though that the players have some answers to provide. Have they deliberately put down tools again??

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I cant believe 60% think this is acceptable..... 

It takes a lot to eat humble pie... I think most on the ‘in’ side are hoping this thread will drift into distant memory and never be referred to again. 

My bigger concern than Puel himself (because the owners aren’t daft, they’ll have spotted he had to go) is that our own fans are clearly turning on the players. The atmosphere around the club isn’t great - next season, whoever comes in, will have a tough job, but i’m not sure wholesale changes are needed. Get the core of defence and midfield sorted, then build around that.

• Like 1