Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

The **** is this? I decided to drop a moose on a banker and assassinate a general with a toilet rather than watch us labour to another 0 scored, now i look at the beeb and they reckon we're winning and playing pretty good?

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Open your eyes. 

I just praised him.

Got to remember, we are playing against 10 men! He is going to have more time on the ball than he would otherwise.

In another thread, today or yesterday, I said I think he is classy. He definitely looks good when he has the ball. But he is used to having more time and space. I believe this is evident in this game. He looks alright, against 10 men.

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

I just praised him.

Got to remember, we are playing against 10 men! He is going to have more time on the ball than he would otherwise.

In another thread, today or yesterday, I said I think he is classy. He definitely looks good when he has the ball. But he is used to having more time and space. I believe this is evident in this game. He looks alright, against 10 men.

They still gave the sane amount of players in midfield as they did when the game started so I don’t get your point. 

• Like 1