Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I  thought he looked good in preseason with the first team. Hopefully we will have a few easier games at the start of the FA cup run and we can start bringing players like him into the first team. Otherwise I really don't get why he's here and not on loan/sold :dunno:

Maybe to replace Fuchs as the back up LB next season.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nwl fox said:

Nice to see a 15 year old making an appearance for us after all the talk of our u23's being too old ...

Great point....and its such an encouraging sign and fair play to LCFC for giving him a chance as he is a very good prospect by all accounts....and will only get better by challenging himself at higher levels

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Surely another loan in the championship this season would be best if that’s the case? Hopefully he goes somewhere in January.

If Chilwell or Fuchs get injured he could find himself on the bench, i guess it depends on what level of back up the club wants or if there's anyone else that is good enough to fill in.

3 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Great point....and its such an encouraging sign and fair play to LCFC for giving him a chance as he is a very good prospect by all accounts....and will only get better by challenging himself at higher levels

I've heard he's the business, fingers crossed he stays fit during the next few years as we've had so many talented strikers not get close to their potential through injuries. 

Know much about Sidni Tavares? Another who's making an impression at a young age. 

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've heard he's the business, fingers crossed he stays fit during the next few years as we've had so many talented strikers not get close to their potential through injuries. 

Know much about Sidni Tavares? Another who's making an impression at a young age. 

Tavares is very good technically but still developing physically. Will be interesting to see how he develops physically over next 18 months  as he looks a decent prospect also

Edited by Foxy-Lady

9 hours ago, davieG said:

If Chilwell or Fuchs get injured he could find himself on the bench, i guess it depends on what level of back up the club wants or if there's anyone else that is good enough to fill in.

not at the minute he couldn't not in the 25 man squad

• Like 1

Extra-Time & Under-23s Live
Dan Bates is joined by Matt Elliott and Gerry Taggart to evaluate Saturday's 0-0 draw with Burnley on Extra-Time, starting at 5:50pm GMT, before live coverage of the Development Squad's Premier League Cup fixture against Nottingham Forest (7pm GMT kick-off).

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

And so is Loft. He looks a shocking player.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Dont think I've seen anyone as bad before at our club.

Such an odd signing, not sure how he benefits the club rather than perhaps promoting a striker from the u18s!

• Like 2

Not to get on Beagleholes back but in the pre-match interview he blamed lack of consistency on lack of consistency in the team!! Then he couldnt remember which players he had changed and forgot he'd recalled Bramley from his loan at Telford to play in this match. To top it all off he then spent ages banging on about how forest were one of his former teams and what a great club they are, really irked me...

Edited by nwl fox
  • Haha 1