Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

23 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

I think I have my final team now unless I pack someone incredible

Screenshot_20190613-134311_Companion.jpg

Nice! I’ve fallen in love with 41212 (2) and also back in love with that De Rossi, he’s a beast at CDM. 

How is that FB Alex Sandro?

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Did you do the Veira sbc? Was thinking about doing him as I have shit loads of crap high rated tots gks 

Yea he’s unreal my man, as he was last year he’s the best cdm I’ve used in Fifa... although his stats probably don’t look as good as a few tots players his build is something that not many have he’s a man mountain 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice! I’ve fallen in love with 41212 (2) and also back in love with that De Rossi, he’s a beast at CDM. 

How is that FB Alex Sandro?

He is unbelievable, I feel like I could play him anywhere and he would still be quality. Always seems to be in the right place as well.

• Like 1

Some advice please, once again tinkering with my team - see below.  Question, do I go for Messi up top and Del P as CAM, or either 95 Suarez, 93 Griezman, or an Icon up front.  Or do I dump Messi?

Loads of swapping in the background so I'll have some cash to spend (able to raise almost $3M without trying really hard (moving to 41212 (2) means I can get rid of some really high profile wingers...

image.thumb.png.ef8af327ac296ea112a98976f59322e4.png

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Some advice please, once again tinkering with my team - see below.  Question, do I go for Messi up top and Del P as CAM, or either 95 Suarez, 93 Griezman, or an Icon up front.  Or do I dump Messi?

Loads of swapping in the background so I'll have some cash to spend (able to raise almost $3M without trying really hard (moving to 41212 (2) means I can get rid of some really high profile wingers...

image.thumb.png.ef8af327ac296ea112a98976f59322e4.png

I’d bin off Messi along with Del p and Arthur and just go Calcio A! Maybe Quag Gomez and Allan (all tots variants) del p and Messi are to weak plus there stam isn’t the best, maybe upgrade Donnarouma as well... you should just sell off your other team and just rock 1 then stick Gullit in this team as well

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’d bin off Messi along with Del p and Arthur and just go Calcio A! Maybe Quag Gomez and Allan (all tots variants) del p and Messi are to weak plus there stam isn’t the best, maybe upgrade Donnarouma as well... you should just sell off your other team and just rock 1 then stick Gullit in this team as well

In the end I kept Messi and moved him to CAM, upgraded to TOTS Donnaruma (his reach is as long as his name) and had enough for the 93 Thierry Henry - that guy is lethal and Messi is a little dynamo behind Gary and Terry! 

• Like 1

Was surprised when I saw TOTS Verratti going for so little earlier today. Grabbed him at 155K. Looks like he's gone up a bit since then.

Sure he's a midget, but it's a great card. I have Neymar so links there and then I just made the rest of the squad from Serie A.

Now I can actually use my untradeable TOTS Sirigu and my favourite card SBC Florenzi.

20 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

In the end I kept Messi and moved him to CAM, upgraded to TOTS Donnaruma (his reach is as long as his name) and had enough for the 93 Thierry Henry - that guy is lethal and Messi is a little dynamo behind Gary and Terry! 

Looks like a few good moves buddy, love Henry’s card last year and that was only his middle card! Came up against tots Donna for the 1st time in champs today and the fvcker was like a spider monkey! Seemed to save everything (apart from the 3 I eventually put in lol )

• Haha 1

Squad Battles is so rigged.

How often did you work your way back to a draw or had a match end goalless after 90 Minutes on World Class or higher, only to breeze past the opposition in extra time?

The scenario repeats itself so often in this mode. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles is so rigged.

How often did you work your way back to a draw or had a match end goallless after 90 Minutes on World Class or higher, only to breeze past the opposition in extra time?

The scenario repeats itself so often in this mode. lol

I've noticed that exact same thing quite a bit.

I've got enough Ligue 1 players to do 5 of the 81+ upgrades when they come out. Figure there's good odds on a blue with not a lot of high ranked golds in the league. Of course if I do get lucky, it'll be one of the sh*t ones lol