Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Didn’t realise a max rated 70 team is alll bronze Jesus that gonna be hard to win with 

Bronze your bench with low 50 cards and youll be able to get some gold players on the pitch. I think i used low silver full backs and a bronze keeper and was still able to use Aguero and other golds. Just need to play about with your squad.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Didn’t realise a max rated 70 team is alll bronze Jesus that gonna be hard to win with 

All Silver, no?

You'll get plenty of opportunities to play against lower-rated teams in Squad Battles, just take your time and don't push too hard.

Choose your games wisely.

16 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Finished with Fifa today probably for good. Sold up every player in my club and wasted the coins on packs just to make sure I couldn’t come back and play it again. There’s no fun in it anymore. I got three Ligue 1 TOTS in the packs all goalkeepers.

Too bad you can't play them all at once. Of course they'd still concede an easy one when they all collide and fall over while the ball trickles on in.

8 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Bronze your bench with low 50 cards and youll be able to get some gold players on the pitch. I think i used low silver full backs and a bronze keeper and was still able to use Aguero and other golds. Just need to play about with your squad.

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I used mainly a gold low rated team with a full bronze bench and the odd silver/bronze player in my starting 11

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

All Silver, no?

You'll get plenty of opportunities to play against lower-rated teams in Squad Battles, just take your time and don't push too hard.

Choose your games wisely.

Thanks guys. Didn’t realise I had my bench full of 88 rated players that’s why i needed full bronze ? looks a bit better not managed to get all silver with rashford up front so should be ok with it now. 

Lost a Squad Battles match on Ultimate. Against a 58-rated, 23-chem Bronze squad. On penalties.

Their passing, movement, the long balls into the box. All inch-perfect, no nuance, no mistakes.

Bronze defenders catching up with TOTS players like it's the easiest thing in the world.

This FIFA is the biggest pile of shit in sports games right now. Unbelievably shit. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Thanks guys. Didn’t realise I had my bench full of 88 rated players that’s why i needed full bronze ? looks a bit better not managed to get all silver with rashford up front so should be ok with it now. 

If you haven’t already try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone and use a 70 rated Ligue1 side so you can unlock Dembele and the fut swap player

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you haven’t already try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone and use a 70 rated Ligue1 side so you can unlock Dembele and the fut swap player

Cheers forgot about that one have a team I can use now so hopefully get that done. Think will only be the online game wins with the arg league won’t do have the team just don’t know if I can be bothered with the effort of it ?

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

The amount of goals I concede just before half-time and the end of each match. It's tragic, it's so funny. lol

This is so rigged.

Yup, this. 

Playing WL for the first time in ages too. Got off to a 3-3 start which I was happy with. Think I’m on 7 from 16 now. So many crappy goals that TOTS Donnaruma let in or because my players didn’t clear it. Lots of button lag. Best one was from a goal kick where I press and hold to go long, and it only registered as a tap and Donna chips it straight to the opposing ST ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Amazing how many time 93 Henry or Moments Van Basten just don’t shoot. 

However, I’m sure there is some guy posting on a random forum about being robbed by me, he had Middle Henry, Socrates, CR7, Messi and Maradonna!! Forced him to rage quit at 3-0. 

Also, I forgot a lot of nobs on here too...

My second win I went 4-1 in 84th min. Guy pauses. Runs down pause. Pause. Runs it down. Pause. Runs it down. He’s then out of pauses. So I pause.... run it down ??

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yup, this. 

Playing WL for the first time in ages too. Got off to a 3-3 start which I was happy with. Think I’m on 7 from 16 now. So many crappy goals that TOTS Donnaruma let in or because my players didn’t clear it. Lots of button lag. Best one was from a goal kick where I press and hold to go long, and it only registered as a tap and Donna chips it straight to the opposing ST ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Amazing how many time 93 Henry or Moments Van Basten just don’t shoot. 

However, I’m sure there is some guy posting on a random forum about being robbed by me, he had Middle Henry, Socrates, CR7, Messi and Maradonna!! Forced him to rage quit at 3-0. 

Also, I forgot a lot of nobs on here too...

My second win I went 4-1 in 84th min. Guy pauses. Runs down pause. Pause. Runs it down. Pause. Runs it down. He’s then out of pauses. So I pause.... run it down ??

My personal favourite are the 1s who quit whilst you’re still drawing as they feel like you’re the better player (usually early doors) or just before you’re about to score or take a pen... really does baffle me as they take the L anyway so at least do it after going 1 down 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

My personal favourite are the 1s who quit whilst you’re still drawing as they feel like you’re the better player (usually early doors) or just before you’re about to score or take a pen... really does baffle me as they take the L anyway so at least do it after going 1 down 

Yeah, some wins feel cheap but I’ll take ‘em! Had one game where Gary scores in the 4th min and they quit immediately! ?

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, some wins feel cheap but I’ll take ‘em! Had one game where Gary scores in the 4th min and they quit immediately! ?

I just can’t get on with him, I’ve got his moments version and he misses so many easy chances 

34 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I just can’t get on with him, I’ve got his moments version and he misses so many easy chances 

OMG he kept hitting the woodwork yesterday! I also have a 0/2 penalty record as well from this weekend. Any tips? 

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I haven't played in months I have no idea what SBC costs these days. 

I can sell my Houssem Aouar for 300k, the event one, will that be enough to do his tots SBC? There's no prediction for it yet on futbin. 

2x 86 OVR and 1x 87 OVR, plus 4 TOTW players is about 500k.

Any tips people, I’ve struggled all weekend league with passes not reaching and my team seemingly too far apart despite 3 depth and 4/5 width on defence and then 5 on attack. Lag had been not letting me hit first time shots at all either. On 10 wins with 8 games left. I’m not great and I’m first to admit it. My team after a year of grinding is amazing, and I really wanted to enjoy it, but alas it’s not been a fun weekend and like @dbtcity, there may be a controller in Sony heaven! 

Thanks in advance!! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Any tips people, I’ve struggled all weekend league with passes not reaching and my team seemingly too far apart despite 3 depth and 4/5 width on defence and then 5 on attack. Lag had been not letting me hit first time shots at all either. On 10 wins with 8 games left. I’m not great and I’m first to admit it. My team after a year of grinding is amazing, and I really wanted to enjoy it, but alas it’s not been a fun weekend and like @dbtcity, there may be a controller in Sony heaven! 

Thanks in advance!! 

I play 41212 (2) with fast build up playing lots of little 1-2's, I also play on 5 depth and press on heavy touch and I am very aggressive when trying to get the ball back I tend to concede quite a lot of goals but also score for fun also, lots of 7-5, 6-4 scores etc.

Edited by Will1981
  • Thanks 1