Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Had him and sold him. He was pretty anonymous for me at CM this weekend league. Made me said. 

On @dbtcity‘s rec, I just bought TOTS Quagliarella 

I got Quagliarella and he’s banging them in. Got him up top with Butra and TOTS Gomez at CAM and scoring loads.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 14:28, AKCJ said:

I did 10 of the 81+ Upgrades last night.

TOTS players in each of my first 4 packs, Lecompte in each of the next 6 haha

I got a duplicate of the Argentinian GK in these so guess who the **** I got in my guaranteed TOTS pack.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, brookfox said:

I got Quagliarella and he’s banging them in. Got him up top with Butra and TOTS Gomez at CAM and scoring loads.

I’ve got him as a CAM at moment but think probably better suited to the second striker (more of a CF to drop and link but also score).  Only used him for 3 games so far. Also have Baby Del P and Futmas Gomez as CAM options too so need to play around and maybe even do 451 with 2 CAMs to accommodate them all! 

56 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I got a duplicate of the Argentinian GK in these so guess who the **** I got in my guaranteed TOTS pack.

Who?!! ?

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’ve got him as a CAM at moment but think probably better suited to the second striker (more of a CF to drop and link but also score).  Only used him for 3 games so far. Also have Baby Del P and Futmas Gomez as CAM options too so need to play around and maybe even do 451 with 2 CAMs to accommodate them all! 

Who?!! ?

Only complaint is he’s not amazing in the air. Playing him in this team.

5A89D39E-5DDF-4522-9081-5E12A8890DB5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Why won't the game let me log back in on console? lol

Smartphone access works fine for me.

EDIT: XBOX issue...

This p***ed me off tonight got ten mins into a game trying to do the saf sbc and kicked me out not been able to get back on again since 

27 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Wtf i didnt get any ligue 1 players in my picks!? Had to settle for gignac and some other random guy I've never heard of

Has it been confirmed before that you'd get a guaranteed Ligue 1 player as a pick?

If so, I'd complain to EA. Have you taken a photo of your player picks?

44 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Has it been confirmed before that you'd get a guaranteed Ligue 1 player as a pick?

If so, I'd complain to EA. Have you taken a photo of your player picks?

gold 2 and above guarantee's at least 1 Ligue 1 player from each pick, gold 3 and below is random.

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

Nice I got Mendy and picked Savanier over Verratti.

I really wanted Mendy, I’ve already got verratti as an untradeable but I just went for rating, it was either him gignac or the Argentinian ligue 1 keeper...

1st game in div 1 and Cavani bagged a trick ? might have to go for a powerhouse front pairing of Cavani and Jovic this weekend lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

Just now, dbtcity said:

I really wanted Mendy, I’ve already got verratti as an untradeable but I just went for rating, it was either him gignac or the Argentinian ligue 1 keeper

glad I got Mendy but I now have 4 world class LB's untradeable, FB Sandro, TOTS Telles, TOTS Mendy and RTTF Alonso, tempted to do the Aouar  SBC to link with Mendy.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

glad I got Mendy but I now have 4 world class LB's untradeable, FB Sandro, TOTS Telles, TOTS Mendy and RTTF Alonso, tempted to do the Aouar  SBC to link with Mendy.

He’s superb I’d ? recommend doing his sbc, he was mainly the reason I wanted Mendy