Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

FIFA 19

35 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Well, they could as they may play the min... but yeah! LOL 

Stop it! I just sold 38 ligue 1 players (30 rare and 8 normal) for 108k. ?

Probably better off. Reading the EA forum, I see so many guys got nothing out of it. 

Managed to do all the objectives except for 1 which is the online wins. Typically the Mrs is off this week so prob won’t get a chance to do that one ?

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

All Weekly Objectives completed.

The SAF challenge is a piece of **** with Flashback Tevez. :D

TOTS Quintero for me. Anything outside the area flew in. Think i did it in 6 games. Now just need to do the 3 assists with TOTW player and im done then.

When you're coming back from 2-0 down in Division Rivals, only to concede a third time from a freak goalkeeping error, and then hitting the post twice in the dying seconds...

This game. :crylaugh:

I did 10 of the 81+ Upgrades last night.

TOTS players in each of my first 4 packs, Lecompte in each of the next 6 haha

Done about 5 81+ and about the same standard 1s and packed Bamba and Maignan along with packing 2 sellable Fonte’s! On another note if you can fit him into your club do the Aouar sbc he’s unreal

I think it's genuinely mind blowing that ea have tried to claim the experience is the same for the home and away sides in this game. 

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think it's genuinely mind blowing that ea have tried to claim the experience is the same for the home and away sides in this game. 

Add to that kick-off goals, goals before half-time and at the end of each match (higher probability), lag, passes going astray. ongoing connectivity issues (despite EA saying they've improved their servers), regular shots on goal more difficult/less efficient than one-timers, etc. etc.

Terrific game, this.

• Like 1

Jose Font. Exciting stuff. 

Tbf I do have him in my team and the SBC cost me nothing so its a "free" 50k but it's not exactly the most exciting. 

I really want Savanier and Thiago who I thought were realistic hopes so it's a shame. 

Got Maignan in an 81+ SBC yesterday, just got him again in a 3 player upgrade so put the duplicate in the guaranteed SBC and got him again.

Not sure if I want to do the sbc now I have to use 3 87 rated tots cards and another 87 rated as don’t have many other high rated outside my first team. Thinking may leave to see if there is one rotw which will prob need a high rated team 

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Rodrigo de Paul TOTS :wub:

Using him for the SAF Weekly Challenge, I suppose?

36 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Verratti... could’ve been a lot worse see @Will1981 ? but also could’ve been so much better 

Really nice card. I'm not normally a slap a hunter on a player, but i have it on him and he's been great for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Add to that kick-off goals, goals before half-time and at the end of each match (higher probability), lag, passes going astray. ongoing connectivity issues (despite EA saying they've improved their servers), regular shots on goal more difficult/less efficient than one-timers, etc. etc.

Terrific game, this.

Yet like crack addicts, we can’t not play! ??

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Rodrigo de Paul TOTS :wub:

Had him and sold him. He was pretty anonymous for me at CM this weekend league. Made me said. 

On @dbtcity‘s rec, I just bought TOTS Quagliarella 

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Di Maria from a Ligue 1 Three Players pack. :o

Just got Thauvin from the same pack hehe

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Yet like crack addicts, we can’t not play! ??

I‘ll be grinding it out until September or so, once the last TOTW is out. After that, we‘ll see.

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Had him and sold him. He was pretty anonymous for me at CM this weekend league. Made me said. 

On @dbtcity‘s rec, I just bought TOTS Quagliarella 

I have no idea why you'd play him at CM tbh. 

I feel the same about all the people that play Houssem Aouar at CM or CDM. 

I appreciate EA gave them both reasonable tackling and fitness so I get why you'd want to use them as all rounders but they're both so ludicrously good going forward they're just wasted at CM. 

I've got him at CAM in 4312 with Lisandro Lopez and Joaquin Correa (both tots) in front of him and he's top scoring.