Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

35 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Well, they could as they may play the min... but yeah! LOL 

Stop it! I just sold 38 ligue 1 players (30 rare and 8 normal) for 108k. ?

Probably better off. Reading the EA forum, I see so many guys got nothing out of it. 

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

All Weekly Objectives completed.

The SAF challenge is a piece of **** with Flashback Tevez. :D

TOTS Quintero for me. Anything outside the area flew in. Think i did it in 6 games. Now just need to do the 3 assists with TOTW player and im done then.

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think it's genuinely mind blowing that ea have tried to claim the experience is the same for the home and away sides in this game. 

Add to that kick-off goals, goals before half-time and at the end of each match (higher probability), lag, passes going astray. ongoing connectivity issues (despite EA saying they've improved their servers), regular shots on goal more difficult/less efficient than one-timers, etc. etc.

Terrific game, this.

• Like 1

Jose Font. Exciting stuff. 

Tbf I do have him in my team and the SBC cost me nothing so its a "free" 50k but it's not exactly the most exciting. 

I really want Savanier and Thiago who I thought were realistic hopes so it's a shame. 

Not sure if I want to do the sbc now I have to use 3 87 rated tots cards and another 87 rated as don’t have many other high rated outside my first team. Thinking may leave to see if there is one rotw which will prob need a high rated team 

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Add to that kick-off goals, goals before half-time and at the end of each match (higher probability), lag, passes going astray. ongoing connectivity issues (despite EA saying they've improved their servers), regular shots on goal more difficult/less efficient than one-timers, etc. etc.

Terrific game, this.

Yet like crack addicts, we can’t not play! ??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Had him and sold him. He was pretty anonymous for me at CM this weekend league. Made me said. 

On @dbtcity‘s rec, I just bought TOTS Quagliarella 

I have no idea why you'd play him at CM tbh. 

I feel the same about all the people that play Houssem Aouar at CM or CDM. 

I appreciate EA gave them both reasonable tackling and fitness so I get why you'd want to use them as all rounders but they're both so ludicrously good going forward they're just wasted at CM. 

I've got him at CAM in 4312 with Lisandro Lopez and Joaquin Correa (both tots) in front of him and he's top scoring.