Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Lost 10 in a row and scored 3 goals. How do you win 9 and then lose 10. Every single team I play is atleast 87 even though I'm an 81. Suarez, Lucas, Bale, Hazard in every ****ing team.

It’s all to do with the form system they use for matchmaking, I’m not sure specifically how it works but if you start well you end up getting harder games by the end.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s all to do with the form system they use for matchmaking, I’m not sure specifically how it works but if you start well you end up getting harder games by the end.

Had a meltdown, sold most my team and have finally won a game again. Need 4 wins from 9 to get gold 3.

2-6 my worst start yet. ****ing fuming. 

To be honest, I wish it wasn't the last day because totw looks like it's going to have some great Serie A players and I want to finish. 11 wins at least would get me one half decent shot at a pick. 

But ****ing hell I've had pretty much every example of EAIDS going so far. 

So my van breaks down at work today and to pass the time my apprentice decided to open up some packs. Spent about 60k and on the last pack he manages to pull Aubameyang. So clever bastard over here gets a lightbulb moment and decides to spend his 110k on packs thinking Christmas had come early. Well guess what, Christmas didn’t come early. All I got was a shit load of unwanted un-rare Gold players, few Chemistry cards and 3k left to play with.

Fabolous.

Edited by buzzer_b

Had a complete mare this weekend. Played like I wasn't taking it seriously. Gave away about 6 cheap wins that I ought to have won.

I've noticed a definite difference since the patch but i'm not sure if it's a placebo effect.

Regardless i've changed my team up. Sold my investments, Pogba and Aubameyang and i've bought Neymar and Mbappe.

Got about 50-100k and now i'm saving up for De Bruyne.

Anyone else noticing a difference in gameplay between champions and rivals? I've got Gold 1 twice on weekend league now but I'm getting absolutely smashed on rivals, where it seems a lot slower and difficult to attack and make passes.

Am I just going crazy or what?

7 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Anyone else noticing a difference in gameplay between champions and rivals? I've got Gold 1 twice on weekend league now but I'm getting absolutely smashed on rivals, where it seems a lot slower and difficult to attack and make passes.

Yeah its full of better players lurking in higher divisions for better / easier rewards

30 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Two things are going on here. 

Firstly, rivals is just harder any anyway. Way more people are playing leagues than they used to because of the new reward system. Plus the skill rating system means you're permanently grinding it out against players at your level so every match should be tough.

In contrast, weekend league is now easier because qualification is less restricted and your ELO determines who you play in a broader pool of players who could be at any skill rating. Basically, you'll find far more games against people shitter than you (until you win a load and go on a losing streak when your ELO swings!) 

As for the gameplay, Rivals is peer to peer with a host and a guest, as far as I'm aware, where as in weekend league you're playing off a server. It'll have an impact in terms of connection and how fast or slow the gameplay can feel. 

• Thanks 1