Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Has anyone done any of the league SBCs? Looking at the player rewards and packs it looks like a lot of effort for little return.

Any worth doing?

I did the Chinese one for Renato Augusto for my brazilian team very solid tall midfielder, ps do not try to complete it at the moment as one of the teams is impossible to complete as 3 of the silver players are extinct and you need at least one of them.

20 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You know it changes all the time so you might not still be there tomorrow don’t you?

I'm on just under 24k at the minute. Looking at the previous weeks it's about 21k at most. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beliall said:

has anyone got any tactics they can reccomend, my 3412 is great against bad players but i get torn apart by pace etc, hard to break down organised defences and its very weak sometimes, 2 passes and they are 1on1

4231 is the best defensive formation at the moment, provably. 

I've got a 4231 wide as my ultra defensive and narrow as my defensive. The narrow I have possession and press on heavy touch, the ultra d is set to possession and drop off. 

Most of the time I play a generic 41212(2) though with balanced attack and press on heavy touch. Pretty vanilla tbh, works well enough for me. 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

4231 is the best defensive formation at the moment, provably. 

I've got a 4231 wide as my ultra defensive and narrow as my defensive. The narrow I have possession and press on heavy touch, the ultra d is set to possession and drop off. 

Most of the time I play a generic 41212(2) though with balanced attack and press on heavy touch. Pretty vanilla tbh, works well enough for me. 

thanks for the tip, i had a look at that and my players do not fit at all lol. saying that, just won the last 2 on the bounce thanks to rage quitters. 

45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Koke SBC

Spain SBC is worth the cost considering you get a Megapack at thr end. 

Thanks for the tip. Got a scream player which was nice on Halloween. Unfortunately it was Bas Dost who neither fits into my team or sold for much!

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Nice, Nainggolan is brilliant this year, if you're using Serie A players I'd highly recommend Perisic.

actually the team is mainly la liga. it used to be a hybrid of premier league and la liga, now i have crammed naingolan in there i added miranda and januzaj for the chem.looking at pjanic next if i can get him in because i need a FK taker. that will probably lead to a new striker and right winger. but Inaki williams is very good for an 81

Edited by Beliall

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Wish I had taken the coins instead, the tradeable packs I got were rank. Typical.

I'm sure I was justified taking the coins knowing my pack luck, but you still get the what if in the back of your mind haha