Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Ash no offence but was that Vardy SBC a guess? I've got 7 Iborras sat on my trade pile that have been there weeks now. 

Even if it actually happens, would I even make that much profit on them? What would they actually go for? I picked them all up at discard so there's literally no risk of a loss I'm just bored of looking at them. 

No. 

Same person told me about the Koke Sbc and the other tips ive posted on here and hes had them right. I trust him. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Haha, I've been trading with Dalberts as I can pick them up for 900 and sell them straight away for 1700. I'm wondering why trade pile has cleared out all in one go and I've just seen the new SBC lol

Wish I'd had some more now... 

How about Cutrone 300 ---> 3,000

The rewards from this SBC (in terms of the players you get) aren't that enticing for me this year.  

Edited by HoustonFox

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I started 0/4 and I’m now 6 wins 7 losses. It seems to get easier although I’ve still not had a game thats been dead and buried by the  final whistle, it’s proper stressful.

Now I'm 4 wins 3 losses. Which is also true to form for me from past weekend leagues :clap:

• Like 1