Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Sure, I finally make the WL and it's delayed a day! lol

Here's my team I'll be going into battle with:

PS_Messages_20181101_202120.jpg

Jesus christ thats good 

Packed Auba tonight and Alderwerield in the same pack.

Auba is horse shit. Probably selling him and go for Kane.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Absolute pure, utter filth. Top shelf stuff that is.

And Handanovic has finally joined with the cash from rewards. Noice. 

Is weekend league Saturday to Monday then? That works for me, I'm in Cardiff all weekend. Back late Sunday. 

16 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sold Lampard, bought in De Gea, KDB, Kante and Firmino.

I worked out I’ve got 350 tradeable gold players in my club that are worth about 400k not including the ones in my team. Might get rid of them all for Aguero or Salah. Will see how this weekend goes first though I think.

05F32003-5C20-44E1-A24D-C8883AC9C98C.png

I’m looking at getting KDB today after packing Varane. Will need to sell IF Bailly to fund it but Sanchez is a good enough replacement. 

0D641D5D-528C-4F21-9643-3658F7062D52.png

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

And Handanovic has finally joined with the cash from rewards. Noice. 

Is weekend league Saturday to Monday then? That works for me, I'm in Cardiff all weekend. Back late Sunday. 

Handanovic is great. If/when you can afford Alex Sandro I wouldn't hesitate getting him. I was unsure whether spending that amount on a left back would be worth it but wow you can tell the difference, his positioning in defence and attacking qualities have transformed my team.

2 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’m looking at getting KDB today after packing Varane. Will need to sell IF Bailly to fund it but Sanchez is a good enough replacement. 

0D641D5D-528C-4F21-9643-3658F7062D52.png

I’d forgotten about that Hazard. Might rinse my club to do that instead. I’d like to go Serie A but my Walker is untradable and it’s a lot of coins worth of RB to not be able to use.

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’d forgotten about that Hazard. Might rinse my club to do that instead. I’d like to go Serie A but my Walker is untradable and it’s a lot of coins worth of RB to not be able to use.

Definitely recommend doing it if you can. You get very good packs from it and if your lucky you’ll get most of what you spend back. I pulled Neymar so ended up in profit 

19 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Handanovic is great. If/when you can afford Alex Sandro I wouldn't hesitate getting him. I was unsure whether spending that amount on a left back would be worth it but wow you can tell the difference, his positioning in defence and attacking qualities have transformed my team.

Yeah he's next. I have my left back set to stay back and my right back to go forward. It means at the moment Dalbert is the least essential member of my squad to upgrade, all he's got to do is sit there tackling wingers. 

I might even dabble with 5212 when I've got him, get myself Chiellini next week as well and let both wing backs get well forward.