Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Just now, Ashley said:

Anyone else think this Fifa is easy to get a good team? 

Yeah of course. 

Rivals, squad battles, everyone can play weekend league, coin boosts, SBCs, it's crazy. 

To be honest, I can see them nerfing it a bit next year because honestly I don't know why you'd ever need to but packs right now. 

50 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone else think this Fifa is easy to get a good team? 

Yes but does it really help 

has anybody flown up the divisions with better players or massively improved WL finishes.

With pace being nerfed and the gameplay so different, EA probably factored the rewards system into the style of play.

ive tried some top tier players and a few cheap icons and they have not felt like game changers like previous years.

I guess this keeps the normal player spending in the hope to improve.

18 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yes but does it really help 

has anybody flown up the divisions with better players or massively improved WL finishes.

With pace being nerfed and the gameplay so different, EA probably factored the rewards system into the style of play.

ive tried some top tier players and a few cheap icons and they have not felt like game changers like previous years.

I guess this keeps the normal player spending in the hope to improve.

Only an idiot thinks fifa is pay to win to be fair. Having a good team has never, ever, ever been a guarantee of success. 

Your skill holding the controller > how good your team is every single time. 

I love coming up against stacked teams, they're nearly always controlled by some retard on high pressure who manually control la his centre halves and rushes out with them and who never takes his finger off sprint. So predictable. 

Meanwhile someone will rock up with a bunch of standard gold La Liga players or something in a cheap but well balanced team and he'll absolutely bend me over. 

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Only an idiot thinks fifa is pay to win to be fair. Having a good team has never, ever, ever been a guarantee of success. 

Your skill holding the controller > how good your team is every single time. 

I love coming up against stacked teams, they're nearly always controlled by some retard on high pressure who manually control la his centre halves and rushes out with them and who never takes his finger off sprint. So predictable. 

Meanwhile someone will rock up with a bunch of standard gold La Liga players or something in a cheap but well balanced team and he'll absolutely bend me over. 

Literally me.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

As much as I love him, Vardys time upfront is coming to an end for me... have people used any of the following players? Kane, Aguero or Auba?

Who would you recommend getting, I play a 4-3-3 (4)

Im a Kane fan boy. Had his 93 rated last year and its easily one of the best cards ive ever used finishes everything. Even his normal card was good. I did have him partnered witg Aguero until TOTS Vardy came out.

• Like 1

Interesting that they've capped the BIN price on silver players (and I think even by gold rating?). Stops blatant profiteering on SBCs. That said I do have about 60 silver in rare positions in each of the Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese leagues!

Just looked and it turns out it's not new!

Edited by brookfox

30 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Interesting that they've capped the BIN price on silver players (and I think even by gold rating?). Stops blatant profiteering on SBCs. That said I do have about 60 silver in rare positions in each of the Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese leagues!

Just looked and it turns out it's not new!

They capped it to stop coin sellers. 

Saying that though. If you go to the leader boards there is someone who made 23 million in one day and theres people out there getting banned for buying and price locking 50 cards at a time... 23 million though.. anyone know where to get the bot he/she uses ?

Just now, deejdeej said:

Yep, him and bloody Sanchez from spurs. 

Never really had a problem with Sanchez but Dijk is different gravy. Not only is this guy quick, he’s also a fvcking tank. Players bounce off of him.

How much is he on the market? :ph34r:

Haha, I've been trading with Dalberts as I can pick them up for 900 and sell them straight away for 1700. I'm wondering why trade pile has cleared out all in one go and I've just seen the new SBC lol

Wish I'd had some more now... 

Edited by Finnegan

Ash no offence but was that Vardy SBC a guess? I've got 7 Iborras sat on my trade pile that have been there weeks now. 

Even if it actually happens, would I even make that much profit on them? What would they actually go for? I picked them all up at discard so there's literally no risk of a loss I'm just bored of looking at them. 

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ash no offence but was that Vardy SBC a guess? I've got 7 Iborras sat on my trade pile that have been there weeks now. 

Even if it actually happens, would I even make that much profit on them? What would they actually go for? I picked them all up at discard so there's literally no risk of a loss I'm just bored of looking at them. 

Might be worth keeping in case Aubameyang wins PoM. Assuming he scored against us, can’t actually remember!

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

My transfer pile is stocked with Maguire’s, Henderson’s and Iborra’s.

Cheers Ash lol:D

44 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s the poor lad that stacked up on Vardys at 15k I feel sorry for.

Isn’t he worth about 5k now? lol

Its not too bad for me, got all of mine for no more than 700 coins. I’m sure Henderson and Maguire are going for about 1.5k now so I’ll make a tad profit if I decide to sell now.

57 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Isn’t he worth about 5k now? lol

Its not too bad for me, got all of mine for no more than 700 coins. I’m sure Henderson and Maguire are going for about 1.5k now so I’ll make a tad profit if I decide to sell now.

Tbh the Juanfran needed 84 and 85 squads didn’t it? I’m not sure Maguire and Henderson would be much use. A Vardy flashback would cost a fortune other wise everyone would do it and use him.

10 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

As much as I love him, Vardys time upfront is coming to an end for me... have people used any of the following players? Kane, Aguero or Auba?

Who would you recommend getting, I play a 4-3-3 (4)

Used all the next level prem strikers and it all depends on your play style, for me I’d rate them IF Lukaku > Aguero > Auba > Kane, all tidy players I just found Lukaku was a monster who bagged with nearly every shot he had, he’s also crazy fast and strong so once he gets going there’s not many players that will stop him