Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Bottled it and took the coins. Really wish I'd taken the packs now.

Nah man wish I took the coin. But the thought of packing someone good and the enjoyment in openening packs pulled me. Always make the same mistake because I don’t think I’ve ever packed anyone good from rewards.

Edited by buzzer_b

15 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Starting to prep for the Prem SBC. Going to get 11 for each team and hope im not to far wrong with the formation I pick. Il keep a note of what I spend if anyone’s interested. 2/20 done

Just finished this for just over 100k. If your going to do Prem SBC when it comes out I’d definitely recommend buying the Cardiff players now. They only have 4 gold players, there isn’t a lot of the silvers on the market now so they will be a nightmare to try and get. Man City could be expensive too depending on what rating they ask for but prices may have dropped if it isn’t released soon. 

22 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Just finished this for just over 100k. If your going to do Prem SBC when it comes out I’d definitely recommend buying the Cardiff players now. They only have 4 gold players, there isn’t a lot of the silvers on the market now so they will be a nightmare to try and get. Man City could be expensive too depending on what rating they ask for but prices may have dropped if it isn’t released soon. 

Futhead has the ratings from last Season. Im sure they'll be similar. 

I spent a lot of time building up a tram that included Kante, Isco, De Gea, Ramos, Aubameyang, Ericsson and it was pretty pants. I sold them all and replaced them with Fernandinho, Fred, Schmeichel, Bellerin, Lacazette and Mhkitaryan.

My team is now better. So my question is, if the better players don’t seem to make your team better then what is the whole point of Ultimate Team? We may as well just play matches and nothing else. 

57 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I spent a lot of time building up a tram that included Kante, Isco, De Gea, Ramos, Aubameyang, Ericsson and it was pretty pants. I sold them all and replaced them with Fernandinho, Fred, Schmeichel, Bellerin, Lacazette and Mhkitaryan.

My team is now better. So my question is, if the better players don’t seem to make your team better then what is the whole point of Ultimate Team? We may as well just play matches and nothing else. 

I agree with you, last year I spent millions of coins on icons and informs when players like bakayoko just simply played better, you just have to play with who you're comfortable with, I still think the idea of ultimate team is brilliant and fun and love making loads of coins to make a marquee signing, gives a nice sense of accomplishment.

Took the coins from Rivals. Packed Lloris in one of my Mega packs.

@Finnegan - As the resident foxestalk Serie A FUT mogul, where can I improve? I’ve got about 100k coins remaining. 4-3-3.

Handanovic

Ghoulam

Koulibaly

Skriniar

Cancelo

Allan

Milinkovic-Savic

Gomez (CAM)

Perisic

Immobile

Callejon

6 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Took the coins from Rivals. Packed Lloris in one of my Mega packs.

@Finnegan - As the resident foxestalk Serie A FUT mogul, where can I improve? I’ve got about 100k coins remaining. 4-3-3.

Handanovic

Ghoulam

Koulibaly

Skriniar

Cancelo

Allan

Milinkovic-Savic

Gomez (CAM)

Perisic

Immobile

Callejon

Mertens? :dunno: Douglas Costa?

Ha, we seem to have quite different taste in a few things. Formation aside, you've got quite a bit of emphasis on height where as I really favour agility. 

That says, Gomez jumps off the page as the most easily upgradable in your price range. Dump him for Mertens in what's just a simple like for like improvement. Mertens is ludicrous, Gomez is okay but Mertens shooting is notably better. With a dead eye or something on him he'll boss it nicely from cam. 

You'll have enough money left for Manolas then as well I'd have thought. Pace might not be quite as uber as it normally is but it's still nice having a rapid unit of a centre half. 

They'd be my two picks. 

Fwiw, my team is 41212(2)

Szes (will upgrade to Handa when I can) 

Florenzi, Manolas, Koulibaly, Dalbert 

Naingolan, Allan, IF Lucas Leiva 

IF Insigne 

Dybala (GOAT), Mertens 

41 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Will take a look at Mertens. What’s his price like? Dybala is my aim. I know you have him every year and he always tears it up against me online.

They're both excellent, I got Mertens for 80 he's probably dropped since. 

Dybala is just a cheat code, his finesse long shorts are absurd.