Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

DtGSKM7U4AAuDno.jpg:large

Not bad, not bad. Two Bundesliga RBs in the same TOTW is a bit of an overkill.

Thauvin at ST - the Ligue 1 SBC just got another reason for not getting completed.

Santi Cazorla - mkay choice for my La Liga side.

Of course, EA had to put Douglas Costa and Eriksen in for £££ reasons.

Now watch me getting Hain. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

50 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

DtGSKM7U4AAuDno.jpg:large

Not bad, not bad. Two Bundesliga RBs in the same TOTW is a bit of an overkill.

Thauvin at ST - the Ligue 1 SBC just got another reason for not getting completed.

Santi Cazorla - mkay choice for my La Liga side.

Of course, EA had to put Douglas Costa and Eriksen in for £££ reasons.

Now watch me getting Hain. lol

Thing is, normal Douglas Costa is so good that a single IF won't be worth the 200k+ that he'll go for.

Edited by dmayne7

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Thing is, normal Douglas Costa is so good that a single IF won't be worth the 200k+ that he'll go for.

My gripe with that selection is is that there were about half a dozen better or equally good Serie A players to choose from other than Douglas Costa:

Musso (Udinese GK)

Politano (Inter)

Gervinho (Parma)

Sorrentino (Chievo GK)

Milenkovic (Fiorentina CB/RB)

Gumina (Empoli, better rating than Silvestre)
Badelj (Lazio)

Piatek (Genoa)

One for the Juve fanboys, that's it.

42 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

My gripe with that selection is is that there were about half a dozen better or equally good Serie A players to choose from other than Douglas Costa:

Piatek (Genoa)

Really hope he gets one. Having a fantastic season, but yet to get a TOTW.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Hain only got an IF over Kobylanski (Münster) because he is German and that means... :whistle:

I have to plead ignorance here--is there a big-nation bias for the nationalities of the players picked for IFs? Does this mean we can expect a German-based SBC coming soon? Or is there something else I'm missing?

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

I have to plead ignorance here--is there a big-nation bias for the nationalities of the players picked for IFs? Does this mean we can expect a German-based SBC coming soon? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Potm Sancho requires a German if.... most are extinct/on the verge of

I went for untradeables to bulk out my club a bit for sbc’s. Bittersweet really as I picked up Mertens and IF Lozano. 200k+ of players there that i can’t sell and I already have IF Mertens.

Half tempted to sell IF Mertens and give the regular card a go. Don’t think I can though lol

21 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I went for untradeables to bulk out my club a bit for sbc’s. Bittersweet really as I picked up Mertens and IF Lozano. 200k+ of players there that i can’t sell and I already have IF Mertens.

Half tempted to sell IF Mertens and give the regular card a go. Don’t think I can though lol

Keep the IF in your club why you try the normal one? Worst case you’ve got an 87 card to put in an SBC which will save you a lot of coins.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Are the "red" picks the only thing I can't save? All other packs can be stacked and kept? 

Yeah.

I keep telling myself I'm gonna start saving packs but I never do lol Will probs start now though with TOTY coming in January.