Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He was taken off the penalty because of his injury, you know the one that stop him being available against Sweden.

but he should’ve played against sweden out of position and ruined the whole team ethic instead of our best attacking player or our goal scorer or something tho yer 

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

but he should’ve played against sweden out of position and ruined the whole team ethic instead of our best attacking player or our goal scorer or something tho yer 

Who said that? Seriously, nobody has. Always thought you were putting on an act of being a bit stupid, but clearly not. Retard.

• Like 1

FIFA says it is investigating a video made by a Croatia player praising Ukraine after his team beat World Cup host Russia. The video shows Croatia defender Domagoj Vida shouting “glory to Ukraine” before the retired ex-player Ognjen Vukojevic adds “this win is for Dynamo and Ukraine … go Croatia.” Vida and Vukojevic played together at Ukrainian club Dynamo Kiev. It wasn’t immediately clear whether they intended the video to be made public, or if it was a personal message later uploaded to YouTube by someone else.

When asked about the video, soccer’s international governing body says it “is processing the different reports of the said match as well as potential evidence concerning the matter referred to in your message. Please understand, until we have evaluated all information available, we cannot comment further.”

Tensions have been high since Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.

Guest seanfox778
24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I see Coventry are so s*** they’ve named them twice.

22 minutes ago, KingsX said:

FIFA says it is investigating a video made by a Croatia player praising Ukraine after his team beat World Cup host Russia. The video shows Croatia defender Domagoj Vida shouting “glory to Ukraine” before the retired ex-player Ognjen Vukojevic adds “this win is for Dynamo and Ukraine … go Croatia.” Vida and Vukojevic played together at Ukrainian club Dynamo Kiev. It wasn’t immediately clear whether they intended the video to be made public, or if it was a personal message later uploaded to YouTube by someone else.

When asked about the video, soccer’s international governing body says it “is processing the different reports of the said match as well as potential evidence concerning the matter referred to in your message. Please understand, until we have evaluated all information available, we cannot comment further.”

Tensions have been high since Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.

World Cup 2018: Croatia goal hero Domagoj Vida escapes semi-final ban despite ‘Glory to Ukraine’ video following win over Russia

https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6724159/world-cup-2018-croatia-goal-hero-domagoj-vida-faces-semi-final-ban/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

What’s everyone’s plan for this one then? Watching it out or at home? 

At home again with my 8 year old son asking me non stop questions and generally distracting me from enjoying the game :mad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

well he’s obviously fit now and he scored yesterday. 

replacing alli with vardy is like when you do an online shop and they replace toilet rolls with bread rolls. the most ludicrous thing i’ve ever heard. have either of you ever watched a game of football in your life? they couldn’t be much more different as players, so unless you’re going to rip up the best performing england team in most of our lifetimes and start again with a completely new system i think you’re an idiot. that’s all. 

This is sensational

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

This is sensational

It is, considering absolutely nobody suggested that. It's sensational someone could be that dense and be able to type out an even vaguely coherent sentence.

23 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

alright mate just cos wales first team is genuinely made up of players from those squads 

We do legitimately have three players from Barnsley that were in our last squad. lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I feel compelled to say something about Lingard too. A few months ago, I’d have looked at him playing at international level in an England side about to appear in the semi final and thought ‘never in a million years’.

But he’s been great really. Such an engine on him and he never bloody stops trying. Lingard has so gone up in my estimation.

I had him down as bang average, even below par. He has been industrious, committed and tenacious. His delight when we score is infectious and he is the first on the scene in celebrations and one of the last to leave the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It is, considering absolutely nobody suggested that. It's sensational someone could be that dense and be able to type out an even vaguely coherent sentence.

Come on mate, be fair here, I think when he signed up with that user name he was telling the world to not expect much. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Snap!

Honestly mate, the contrast between now and the last time we were in the WC semi final is chalk and cheese.

I was 17 and on holiday with the lads in Magaluf during Italia 90. Young, free and single, permanently on the piss and generally having the time of my life.

What I would do to have those times again :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Honestly mate, the contrast between now and the last time we were in the WC semi final is chalk and cheese.

I was 17 and on holiday with the lads in Magaluf during Italia 90. Young, free and single, permanently on the piss and generally having the time of my life.

What I would do to have those times again :(

Funnily enough there is no contrast in my situation, just a reversal of roles. 1990 I was the annoying 8 year old kid.

Italia 90 was the reason I fell in love with football and to watch my son go through similar is fantastic.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Funnily enough there is no contrast in my situation, just a reversal of roles. 1990 I was the annoying 8 year old kid.

Italia 90 was the reason I fell in love with football and to watch my son go through similar is fantastic.

Yeah, it is great to see my lad getting so excited about it all tbf.

Just wish he'd shut the fvck up sometimes and let me watch the game! 

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah, it is great to see my lad getting so excited about it all tbf.

Just wish he'd shut the fvck up sometimes and let me watch the game! 

Absolutely, I said to my lad, if you have any questions you can ask them at half time/fulltime. He didn’t listen. It’s wouldnt be so bad if he could find his way to the fridge, get a chair and fetch me a cold beverage from the top shelf. I’d be happy to answer his question about why they change ends at halftime.

• Haha 1