Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Croatia V England Semi Final Wednesday 11th July 19:00 KO

So now we know who it's going to be would you make any changes?

Can't see Gareth making any to be honest.

Croatia will be absolutely mentally and physically knackered after that.

Edited by Tuna

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Same team for me.

Sterling to finally make an impact

He's getting into the right positions, just needs a goal to boost his confidence. 

9 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Same team for me.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

He's getting into the right positions, just needs a goal to boost his confidence. 

I've been his biggest critic for him in an England shirt but I thought he was quite good today. Start him IMO.

• Like 3

Really hope Southgate sticks with the same 11 and goes positive and considers the damage we can do to Croatia rather than thinking about what they can do to us leading him to stick Dier alongside Henderson.

Time to believe and trust Gareth

I think since the Argentina game I've felt Croatians slightly gone off the boil, they looked so strong in that game but since we've seen nothing anything like that. They've got through on penalties but on two poor performances. I honestly can see us making the final! can win the whole bloody thing? then I'm not sure.  

Edited by Leicesterpool

10 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

? Don't be overconfident

yer been told that in every game so far, if we’re playing someone were better than not sure why we can’t be confident? 

was the same when city were any good and people on here were predicting 0-1 losses at home to like swansea when we had literally lost like once in 18 months. 

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Same team for me.

Raheeem sterling is the worst excuse for a footballer that I have ever seen, and I've had the misfortune to witness Junior Lewis and Mark D'vries.

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

sterling is getting the absolute heskey treatment in this world cup. he’s fundamental for our attacking play. for literally every attack we have. just because he’s not the one putting the ball in the net all the mongos think he’s rubbish. 

It's not about being a mongo, he has pace and that's it , he offers fvck all else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

sterling is getting the absolute heskey treatment in this world cup. he’s fundamental for our attacking play. for literally every attack we have. just because he’s not the one putting the ball in the net all the mongos think he’s rubbish. 

We've barely scored from open play, we've created nothing for Kane. How many times does Sterling dither on the ball and give it away. How many times does he just run into a defender. More attacks breakdown due to him than actually create anything. Add to that he can't finish I'd rather Rashford play. He's more composed on the ball, thinks quicker and can finish.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Only on FT can a post containing the word ‘mongo’ receive 7 plus ones.

Edit...it’s now 9

:dunno:

Edited by Col city fan
  • Haha 2

I don't think the central role necessarily suits Sterling and he still needs to develop some sort of composure but overall he's quality and important to the team. No point in dropping him at all

• Like 1

I love the fact that six months ago it was Southgate the cvnt, Southgate the ****, Southgate the yes man etc, etc.

And now he's just Gareth :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1