Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperMike

Can we avoid the drop?

....obviously on current PL form ( 1 win, 1 draw and 6 defeats in the  last 8 games) we are nailed-on certainties for the drop - particularly as our one win was against a dispirited  and  demotivated 10 man Arsenal.  However - I sincerely believe that we have a really strong squad which is way too good to go down  (yes, I know others in the past have said the same...). The only concern is that, having made the decision to keep him in the summer, the board may not act quickly enough to remove Puel. I am confident they will do so reasonably soon in order to give the club, the players and the fans the boost that is desperately needed.

I know all the Puel-lovers will talk about the performance at Old Trafford but, last year, Palace turned in brilliant 'performances'  under De Boer - and lost EVERY game!

Please LCFC board  - act quickly - we could still make the top 6 with the current squad. Don't risk championship football next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Firstly, if the board keep "acting quickly" we'll end up in the Championship anyway. When will the same people take account for hiring and sacking the same managers? 

Secondly, "on current PL form".... we've only played one game.

Thirdly, I've never met or read about Palace fans saying how good they were under De Boar. They didn't even score a goal for starters.

I'm outta here.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

This has to be  a wind up...

We have just controlled much of the game against Manchester United at Old Trafford. 

To put our current situation into context...after last nights game I had texts from mates of mine who support the likes of Everton and Boro, each of whom said we played incredibly well and were unlucky. All thought we were nailed on for top half and some were adamant Leicester would be challenging for Europe. 

I then had the pleasure of telling some of my mates about how we were currently building  a new world class training facility and plans for a stadium expansion have been submitted. The point is we have a strong squad, playing decent football, with an incredibly bright future as we improve the infrastructure of the club, there are probably 85 (ish) other football league clubs who would do anything to be in our position. For once let's just please try and enjoy it. FFS it was only 10 years ago last week we began our season in league 1. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 2