Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

The biggest question is what direction do we head in?

Do we persist with trying to be a team that has a majority of the ball and that wants to bring through young players?
OR

Do we revert back to type and get a manger in who will make us hard to beat and will take us back to the predominently counter-attacking route?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

Anyone who criticises the manager when we are 4-0 down at Bournemouth is now “Puel Out” now then, don’t be such a drama queen. People can say when he has done wrong without wanting him gone.

What? No, im talking about the actual "puel out" fans all over social media, why are you jumping to conclusions assuming i mean everyone who criticises? 

That’s not for us to decide is it?

There are professionals at the club whose job this is. Their time should be dedicated to finding someone who believes in entertaining football that is committed to scoring goals and worth watching. Someone who is suited to the club and the English game.

He doesn’t have to be well known, he doesn’t have to have managed in England, he doesn’t need a track record of keeping teams up - and they don’t realise this. He just needs talent and he needs to like football. Their philosophy is what’s important.

I mean, how have Leeds ended up with Bielsa and we’ve got this depressing twat?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

We aren't going to get Wenger, Conte or Zidane. 

Blanc is unlikely. 

Here is a list of available managers.

Lambert

De boer

Pardew

Bilic

Moyes

Allardyce

Ranieri

Henry

Di Matteo

If i've missed any feel free to add, but to those who want Puel out, who the hell do you want in?

always these available posts there are plenty more available than what you posted. always managers at current clubs.

you happy with our last 2 performances?

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

There are professionals at the club whose job this is. Their time should be dedicated to finding someone who believes in entertaining football that is committed to scoring goals and worth watching. Someone who is suited to the club and the English game.

He doesn’t have to be well known, he doesn’t have to have managed in England, he doesn’t need a track record of keeping teams up - and they don’t realise this. He just needs talent and he needs to like football. Their philosophy is what’s important.

Leeds have one of the best managers in europe IMO in Bielsa.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tylesta said:

always these available posts there are plenty more available than what you posted. always managers at current clubs.

you happy with our last 2 performances?

Which manager from which club. No im not happy, but i still support the manager and his vision at this moment.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Bielsa would be a disaster. Last season at Lille was horrendous, Lazio he didn’t even manage a single game before walking out.

I’m frustrated with Puel but our track record of appointing managers is shit, we sack them wait about two weeks and then appoint somebody they’ve not looked very hard to find 

• Like 1

People saying this is stupid... you’re the people who are convinced by Puel for what reason other than the build up is better (but still no end product most the time) and he’s blooded a couple of youngsters? What exactly is so incredible about him? Our form (carrying on from last season) is absolute garbage!! 

Edited by lcfceaves
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Which manager from which club. No im not happy, but i still support the manager and his vision at this moment.

What vision is that though? He plays for possession stats that everyone has become so obsessed with why we create nothing until it’s too late if at all. 

He he doesn’t seem to realise you can have possession and attacking intent it’s like he thinks if we shoot it’s wasted possession. 

• Thanks 1