Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

3 minutes ago, koop. said:

Imagine Rafa here with our owners and some money to spend. I drooling 

Doubt he'd come here. He'd undoubtedly have more financial backing and he'd already have a more talented squad on the whole. Can't see him coming here midway through the season. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Doubt he'd come here. He'd undoubtedly have more financial backing and he'd already have a more talented squad on the whole. Can't see him coming here midway through the season. 

As said before there’s six million reasons why he won’t leave that job 

Just now, Ricey said:

People do realise Rafa plays far more defensive football than Puel?

He’s not what we need.

Eddie Howe would be perfect but it won’t happen.

That's the other thing, he may have a nice Spanish accent but stylistically he's much nearer Sam Allardyce than Guardiola. 

Look how long it has taken Klopp, look how long it has taken Howe in the premier league. 

I know he wont get the time, but that’s what it takes. 

This is modern day football though so we’ll more than likely have some other ****er in within a few weeks.

Having said that. Win one lose one probably takes us to 8th at the end of the season so perhaps that’s all that’s required from the board? 

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

People do realise Rafa plays far more defensive football than Puel?

He’s not what we need.

Eddie Howe would be perfect but it won’t happen.

Yeh, Eddie Howe should stay at Bournemouth. Already a decent start for him and no doubt will keep them in the Prem again and maybe even pushing for a top 10 finish. 

Should stay where he is, unless a big club comes calling at some point.  

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

That's the other thing, he may have a nice Spanish accent but stylistically he's much nearer Sam Allardyce than Guardiola. 

Howe would be the perfect fit, well established in the Prem League, but limited financially at Bournemouth at not a realistic chance of getting into European football, however. managing with the talent available in the Foxes squad with someone like Howe that is possible. Everyone has a price !  

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Yeh, Eddie Howe should stay at Bournemouth. Already a decent start for him and no doubt will keep them in the Prem again and maybe even pushing for a top 10 finish. 

Should stay where he is, unless a big club comes calling at some point.  

Howe would be the perfect fit, well established in the Prem League, but limited financially at Bournemouth at not a realistic chance of getting into European football, however. managing with the talent available in the Foxes squad with someone like Howe that is possible. Everyone has a price !  

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Look how long it has taken Klopp, look how long it has taken Howe in the premier league. 

I know he wont get the time, but that’s what it takes. 

This is modern day football though so we’ll more than likely have some other ****er in within a few weeks.

Having said that. Win one lose one probably takes us to 8th at the end of the season so perhaps that’s all that’s required from the board? 

I think the owners will give him more time, but the manner of the defeat today is concerning. Let's see how he and the players react to this in their next outing

2 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

He’s not limited financially at all, he’s spent quite a lot and his bigger buys are usually toss.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I don't like him and hate the club he's at but Brendan Rodgers is ideal for us given what we are trying to achieve.

I think Rogers will be on the move in the Summer, as he will have another title and cup to his name but be nowhere near the Champions League or Europa again, so will have to accept that is as far as he can take them.

Whether we are a big enough pull for him, is another matter and I suspect the owners will have to convince him of our ambitions, but with the stadium expansion and new training complex on the way, that should really help. 

I'd like Howe or Rodgers but expect both would need to be offered a big Wedge to get them here! 

Just now, foxinsox said:

A bad day at the office.

We knew it was going to be patchy until the system worked, and needs a bit of experimentation. 

There is no real alternative but to let Puel try to work it out until Christmas. lets see how the new CB works and move to 352.

Will he do that though? I doubt it. Seems very stubborn in that respect