Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Are we actually playing tonight? First 15 minutes in Sky all about Arsenal and the last 10 minutes Newcastle? Makes me sick.

MNF build up show is about topics from the weekend and footy in general mate, always is, it's nothing personal. 

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Are we actually playing tonight? First 15 minutes in Sky all about Arsenal and the last 10 minutes Newcastle? Makes me sick.

They've said we aren't a football city and taken the piss about not winning there since the 70's... what more do you want!

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I just hope we have a good go at em and see what happens. I don’t want to sit through wave after wave of Arse pressure!

I just hope we get regular updates on your arse pressure.

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Pressure is off, we aren't a football city according to Souness so less pressure than the mighty Newcastle who last won something then tv's were black and white.

Just makes you realise that the bookies had our pants down in 15/16 by only offering 5000/1

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

They are bigger and better than us mate deal with it

Is there any point in us playing against them then?

Perhaps we should put the youth team out against the top 8 teams and just play against the others.