Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wright.dan

Adrien silva

Just seen aaron mooy is out until February. Maybe worth seeing if Huddersfield fancy Adrien on loan? He could actually get a run of games and could properly acclimatise to the league when we can make a solid assessment whether we keep or not in the summer. He obviously has ability, just need him to have a run of games which won't impact on our teams results 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Not on FT you can't.  You have to be 100% one way or the other and make fun of anyone in between.  We don't like shades of grey in here me duck.  X

I am in nomans  land..sitting on the fence...wearing dark-grey trousers with a light grey jacket,hoping to meet up with D.Gray

Moping around,blowing not n cold under Grey skys,in my very noncommittal way,neither a hem or an haw,

sort of prevaricating wether I should beat around the bush!!:dunno:

I am off now so I will be doing a lot of stepping around,while clouding the issue..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Just seen aaron mooy is out until February. Maybe worth seeing if Huddersfield fancy Adrien on loan? He could actually get a run of games and could properly acclimatise to the league when we can make a solid assessment whether we keep or not in the summer. He obviously has ability, just need him to have a run of games which won't impact on our teams results 

good shout

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Great idea man

2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

That’s udderz fecked then 

To much Football Manager in here for me. 

People do realise we can't just send him anywhere let alone Huddersfield. First we need them to want him. Second he needs to be happy with the move. Third Huddersfield will want a proven player not one that has a 60% chance of failing. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

People do realise we can't just send him anywhere let alone Huddersfield. First we need them to want him. Second he needs to be happy with the move. Third Huddersfield will want a proven player not one that has a 60% chance of failing. 

Completely understand that a move to Huddersfield is a very simplistic view. Just trying to think of best case scenarios that would work for us, however unlikely.

Let's be honest, the likelihood will be he will be back at sporting next season on loan and then sold for a fraction of we bought him for after that. 

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

It's a football forum,where fans will come up with ideas for a/the situation....

Whether the idea has legs,or potential is irrelevant...it's just an idea to suit the moment.

People/posters do realise more than they are given credit for...they just pop something up for the banter....

it doesn't have to be set in concrete....

let's face it,you do it yourself!!!

The 360 degrees we have on here from all corners...are just ideas,when a team seems  is struggling,or fans would like to see tweeked when successfull!!I

There is no situation,where one individual,has anything better to say  or is more competent to suggest..33k fans. 33k different ideas and opinions.

...Ffs we are all dickheads!!!

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Good point.   Send him to Celtic.  He would shine up there and come back like Ronaldo.

15 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Can we send Puel back to the job centre please.

And this sort of post, ladies and gents, apropos of nothing, yet another unfunny comment about Puel in a thread about a player, is what gets right up my nose (and probably a fair few others here), because all it does is contribute bad feeling - do you not have enough anti-Puel threads available?

• Like 3