Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

A lot depends on what Top's plans are for Puel I would have thought. 

We are out of both Cup comps now, and safe from a relegation battle.

If he is considering a change in the summer, then it makes sense to save for a bigger budget with a new man in charge. 

I think this window will be very telling for Puel's future and how much confidence Top still has in him.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Abdulkadir Omur should be still on our radar, a very talented multi purpose midfielder. Seems to have it all and we wanted him in the summer.

hasnt he been linked with Liverpool this weekend too.........be surprised if we get him tbh

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

hasnt he been linked with Liverpool this weekend too.........be surprised if we get him tbh

Yes he has, that's what reminded me of him. It's a big jump for him to go straight there though and they have about a million players like him.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes he has, that's what reminded me of him. It's a big jump for him to go straight there though and they have about a million players like him.

good point, he goes there he'll just be more a bit part player and be shipped out on loan, coming to LCFC, he'd be playing more than not and have platform for his talents

• Like 1

Hakim Ziyech, please. Need more creative, attacking and/or dynamic midfielders.

Others:

Adam Lallana (on loan)

Giovani Lo Celso (on loan from PSG in the summer; hopefully, Betis won't buy him)

Kai Havertz (Leverkusen)

Alfred Duncan (Sassuolo; well, more a bit of competition for Ndidi)

Nandez (Boca, the white N'Golo Kanté)

Valentin Rongier (Nantes)

Jonas Hofmann (Mönchengladbach)

Denis Bouanga (Nîmes Olympique)

Edited by MC Prussian

I'm finding it hard to get excited about this transfer window, mainly because of the uncertainty with Puel and also being out both cups and inconsistent in the league. I'll be more than happy if we manage to finish 7th of course, but it seems more of a goal to stay where we are now, than really push for anything!

I think the obvious signing would be for a striker, as Iheanacho has been given a lot of opportunities to show us at least something, and just hasn't done it. I'd like a target man, as I still think Vardy plays best as a lone striker and so we need a genuine plan B from the bench, but also someone to partner Iheanacho if we are without Vardy. My last hope for Iheanacho is that he plays much better in a two and with someone who can hold the ball up and win flick ons for him. 

I genuinely have no idea who to target though. I mentioned Llorente in the summer but I don't know if that is still a decent option, certainly not as a purchase anyway, loan perhaps. 

Other than that, perhaps taking a punt on someone like  Josh Maja from Sunderland and hope Puel can give him confidence like he has been able to with Choudary and Chilwell.

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I'm finding it hard to get excited about this transfer window, mainly because of the uncertainty with Puel and also being out both cups and inconsistent in the league. I'll be more than happy if we manage to finish 7th of course, but it seems more of a goal to stay where we are now, than really push for anything!

I think the obvious signing would be for a striker, as Iheanacho has been given a lot of opportunities to show us at least something, and just hasn't done it. I'd like a target man, as I still think Vardy plays best as a lone striker and so we need a genuine plan B from the bench, but also someone to partner Iheanacho if we are without Vardy. My last hope for Iheanacho is that he plays much better in a two and with someone who can hold the ball up and win flick ons for him. 

I genuinely have no idea who to target though. I mentioned Llorente in the summer but I don't know if that is still a decent option, certainly not as a purchase anyway, loan perhaps. 

Other than that, perhaps taking a punt on someone like  Josh Maja from Sunderland and hope Puel can give him confidence like he has been able to with Choudary and Chilwell.

If Carlsberg did Foxestalk posts.......my own thought's but more eloquently put than i ever could.