Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

16 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Sarr = ok not bad

Elneny = no hes shite

Mendez = no

Lozano = **** no, hes too good

Bailey = I doubt.

ps: We're not bout to ship out all of our players

Okazaki, Simpson,Morgan, Fuchs are all out of contract. Is Yohan out of contract in 2019? 

Iborra, King & Silva look like leaving in Jan.

That’s 7 (maybe 8) players we could have lost before next season. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi

1 hour ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

He's worth like £60M +. We could do with someone like him whos good in attack and defence.

How is he? He can barely get a game for Spurs. He’s a decent midfielder and would be good for us but has no real standout qualities.

4 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Okazaki, Simpson,Morgan, Fuchs are all out of contract. Is Yohan out of contract in 2019? 

Maybe add a couple more names to that list, maybe Diabate out on loan or sold, and the forgotten keeper Jakupovic, cant see him wanting to hang about any longer

• Like 1

Had never heard of this guy until 10 minutes ago whilst doing some digging on whoscored

Wrote a bit more about him here

Get this f ucker in, also shithoused Mbappe once getting him sent off (and himself I think)

@LCFC employ me

Edited by Stadt

15 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Get ur point but we complain we have too many players now but When we ship our entire squad out, FT will complain we don't have any options.

21 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Get ur point but we complain we have too many players now but When we ship our entire squad out, FT will complain we don't have any options.

Think it's more of a case of shipping out players that are not or will not challenge the current starting 11 and not getting any players in.

We know that we are ok from defence that area is sound we could get a RB so Ricardo could play on the wing, Clyne would of been fantastic.

We need a creative midfielder with the ability to pass forward and over the top.

We need a striker that knows where the back of the net is other than vardy.

A target man would be good but target man have been working for us last couple of seasons Ulloa was the best at that.

Yes we need to ship out a lot of the dead wood but we also need new competition aswel.

17 hours ago, lanefox said:

Going so well until these ridiculous suggestions, its not football manager or fifa

You say it’s not football manager or Fifa, yet no one has made a move for them. I’m sure before the summer you would of said the same about Felipe Anderson. He ended up at West Ham, money talks.

17 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Sarr = ok not bad

Elneny = no hes shite

Mendez = no

Lozano = **** no, hes too good

Bailey = I doubt.

ps: We're not bout to ship out all of our players

A big overhaul will happen between the next 2 windows fact.

As I stated Elneny is on there due to the rumours on it already seeming to be in the pipeline.

You say no to Mendez yet he currently has a better goals & assist ratio than players like Gareth Bale & Coutinho. Whilst playing for Celta Vigo & only being 21 years old, shows what kind of season he is having. He’s a serious talent.

Lozano is possibly unrealistic however If none of the big boys make a move, who’s to say we shouldn’t make a move for him.

Finally I have good authority that we was in discussions with Bailey in the summer & that at one point the club was pretty convinced they would get him. However the Chelsea rumours then started & he decided to wait to see his offers, we then panicked as to how late in the window it was & bought Ghezzal.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28
  • Like 1

The only thing I really want for this transfer window is not to lose silva, you can see him being the sort of player a new manager will be searching for and letting a player of his quality leave honestly is stupid. Why on earth hes not even on the bench is baffling