Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

53 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Thorgan Hazard, Ruben Loftus Cheek, Another Striker (Vardy type)

GIven Loftus-Cheek is breaking in to the Chelsea side, and enjoying life there by how well he's playing for them, there's about 1% chance we'll sign him!

• Haha 1

Kasper

Ricardo  Maguire  Evans  Chilwell

Ndidi  Loftus-Cheek

Albrighton/Gray  Maddison Rashford

Vardy

Mawson  Wilson for back up.  

Easy this management game.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

GIven Loftus-Cheek is breaking in to the Chelsea side, and enjoying life there by how well he's playing for them, there's about 1% chance we'll sign him!

Yeah but with Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley there's a lot of  competition

Loftus-Cheek would be my top target this window, but it would only be possible for a 6 month loan deal, and even that is unlikely now that he is being given a handful of games. Only way would be for him to force a move through to get regular starts each week. Not impossible, especially if he doesn't play much over this busy Christmas period. 

I think him and N'didi in the centre could be pretty immense! 

Other than that, a striker is a big must! I think someone who can hold the ball up and give us a genuine plan B where we could benefit from the countless crosses that Albrighton and co. put into the box. 

Big temptation to bring Barnes back, but only if Puel wants to start him, otherwise he should stay and play every week. 

A winger would be a bonus too, but I imagine a striker and CM are priorities as Puel likes Ghezzal and Diabate is back in the mix.

I just hope Puel isn't serious when he says he doesn't expect new players in January. That would be a big mistake IMO as you can see clear signs of where and how we are struggling. Need 2 in, ideally 3! 

Would depend on how much money he's being paid, but I'd have Llorente on a short term deal. He's great in the air and scored a shit ton of goals at Swansea, before making a daft move for Spurs where he's barely had a game. 

He's 33, but offers something different and probably wouldn't mind playing second fiddle to Vardy.

• Like 1

Unless Claude Puell is keeping his cards close to his chest by announcing we will not be bringing in anyone in January just a couple of outgoings then I’m really dumbfounded if he can’t actually see our short falls in the striking position and the lack of goal scoring we need to bring in a striker a goal scorer as where will our goals come from now it seems Vardy will be out for a while, Maddison is growing week in week out we can’t rely on Iheanacho or Okazaki as both are nowhere near the capabilities of banging a few in the net?

ive been on the fence regarding Puell from start to now and will always be backing our manager as long as the powers to be at LCFC say so but I’m sorry CP if you can’t see where we need to fill places then I’m sorry but it seems you’ve shot yourself in the foot with that statement !!

Really hoping he’s got something up his sleave to find a goal machine to give us a fighting chance with or without Vardy but not only keep us climbing the table but to keep the anti CP Hounds from the door !!

onwards and upwards and all that !!:beer:

• Like 1