Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

The one player I feel we're really short is a top quality wide attacking midfielder who can beat a man and do something exciting.

Ghezzal is not good enough and I've been a big supporter of Gray but running out of patience with him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

mendez who now

Brais Mendez, 21 year-old Spanish international attacking mid currently tearing it up for Celta Vigo.  We may have had a chance at him, but I suspect he's out of our weight class or close to it now.

33 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Brais Mendez, 21 year-old Spanish international attacking mid currently tearing it up for Celta Vigo.  We may have had a chance at him, but I suspect he's out of our weight class or close to it now.

oh yeah heard hes decent.

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

€25m release clause apparently, I don't know how good he is but if it's that much and considering his age if he's that good he'll be snapped up somewhere this window one would have thought. 

https://www.football-espana.net/75619/leicester-city-bid-celta-vigo-star-brais-mendez

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

I know Liverpool said he was staying but would of loved Adam Lallana here. Think he’d give us the creativity and skill to unlock a defence.

Would of loved to see Fabrigas here, even more creative, yet it seems he wants to move to a team virtually bottom of the French league!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Busy week coming up. Bid for a forward going in and

Expecting at least 2 out.

Pleased to hear we're bidding for a forward - we desperately need back-up for Vardy! Don't suppose you have or can reveal any further info on the specific target?

31 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Busy week coming up. Bid for a forward going in and

Expecting at least 2 out.

After today at leaast 6 could leave and we would be none the worse.

Really need to sign someone who knows how to score goals.