Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Fingers crossed we can get a 'plan b' striker in tomorrow but its not looking likely. Charlie Austin will do. In fact Peter Crouch on loan will ****ing do. Need another option, doesn't have to be a long term signing or anything. 

Ill Manors from Rayo Vallecano

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Fingers crossed we can get a 'plan b' striker in tomorrow but its not looking likely. Charlie Austin will do. In fact Peter Crouch on loan will ****ing do. Need another option, doesn't have to be a long term signing or anything. 

sadly i dont think we'll get a striker this window, i'd like us to go for Che Adams myself this window and let him stay at Birmingham for the rest of it but it wouldnt surprise me if we have missed out on him, we are in desperate need of another mobile forward but the club seem blind to that fact

all in all i can see us just being it Tielemans and letting Silva, Kingy and maybe one more go

51 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Is Alamamy Toure any good? Cardiff looking at him from Monaco. Could throw him in with the Tielmans deal and have cover at right back that isn't Simpson.

We were heavily linked with him before and he is Ricardo but not anywhere near as consistent.

• Like 1

Bit late but I'd love to see someone like Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina come in. Been one of their top players this season. His attacking work-rate is immense, uses his body well and can beat a man with his pace and dribbling. Scored a hattrick in their 7-1 win against Roma last night. 

Won't happen of course but maybe one to look at for the summer. 

1 minute ago, Gevans_97 said:

Bit late but I'd love to see someone like Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina come in. Been one of their top players this season. His attacking work-rate is immense, uses his body well and can beat a man with his pace and dribbling. Scored a hattrick in their 7-1 win against Roma last night. 

Won't happen of course but maybe one to look at for the summer. 

Suggested him a few months back.

Vardy

Barnes       Maddison       Chiesa

That attack would establish us as 'best of the rest' quite comfortably IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

We're one Vardy injury away from being dry up top. Need to get a cover striker in with experience. 

We're not exactly moist up top as it is lol 

1 Goal from a striker in 14 games in all competitions...

• Sad 1

Can we buy Mahrez back - clearly Man City don't need him as he hasn't featured in their last 5 league games and he hasn't done a full match for months. I'm surprised we haven't seen the teddies flying yet, maybe he has matured a little?

• Like 1

On 30/01/2019 at 05:00, RowlattsFox said:

No no no

Crouch is not an answer, even for one game.