Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Youri Tielemans

7 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Who was that centre half we’d almost signed who tweeted he was “on the way to join svens revolution” only to go and sign for a prem team? What a pr!ck, but he can’t have been that good if I don’t remember his name! 

Edit. Think he signed for Hull and was mixed race

Think it was Birmingham but yeah what a cvnt

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Mark Davies was nailed on to join from Wolves after his successful loan spell while we were in league 1

Then apparently we ballsed up the paper work and he ended up at Bolton

We've got a history of doing that... I still remember when we signed Hossein Kaebi and the other guy some dubbed, Micky blue eyes (Lamey was it?) from PSV, under the Martin Allen years.

Christ we've signed some crap players in our time!

Edited by Robin JD Popley

1 minute ago, Robin JD Popley said:

We've got a history of doing that... I still remember when we signed Hossein Kaebi and the other guy some dubbed, Micky blue eyes (Lamey was it?) from PSV, under the Martin Allen years.

Christ we've signed some crap players in our time!

That summer was legendary. Jimmy Nielsen, Sergio Hellings, Michael Lamey, Kaebi, Cort etc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

That summer was legendary. Jimmy Nielsen, Sergio Hellings, Michael Lamey, Kaebi, Cort etc

Haha Jimmy Nielsen.

The man dubbed to be the next big thing in goal (at least in Scandinavia) and he never played for us, did he? 

4 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

And some new flowers at the training ground!

Can you all remember the night the lads did an open training session at the ground. Martin Allen and Mandaric, arm in arm, all smiles?

That lasted...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Everyone has a whole month to sort out transfers and yet everyone seems to leave it until there are literally only minutes to spare, I’ll be asleep when this goes through ?

I can visualise that hangdog expression.

• Like 1