Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Youri Tielemans

47 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

I'm waiting for the Foxes Talk story of....he's heading to the nearest house of Ill repute to snort cocaine and bang hookers and that's the reason Jardim fell out with him lol

Edited by Bluetintedspecs

23 minutes ago, Beechey said:

If he's been to the stadium that means he's done his media stuff. No way he does that before the deal has been completed, surely.

Jason McAteer did all the photos, interviews etc under Micky Adams. Our site even published an article confirming him signing if I remember right. So it's not a given.

I think that was an anomaly though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Langston said:

Jason McAteer did all the photos, interviews etc under Micky Adams. Our site even published an article confirming him signing if I remember right. So it's not a given.

Did that really happen? I don't remember it. 

What changed for it to fall through?

4 minutes ago, Langston said:

I vaguely remember this 

8 minutes ago, Langston said:

Yep. At the time I was really pleased he was due to join us too. Then it all fell through at the last minute.

I also remember when we nearly signed Roy Carroll, all agreed in principle and then that went up s*** creek and we signed Ian Walker.

Edited by Robin JD Popley

59 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Everyone has a whole month to sort out transfers and yet everyone seems to leave it until there are literally only minutes to spare, I’ll be asleep when this goes through ?

Much like you are when you broadcast Mark :) 

Who was that centre half we’d almost signed who tweeted he was “on the way to join svens revolution” only to go and sign for a prem team? What a pr!ck, but he can’t have been that good if I don’t remember his name! 

Edit. Think he signed for Hull and was mixed race

Edited by wattolcfc
More info

3 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Who was that centre half we’d almost signed who tweeted he was “on the way to join svens revolution” only to go and sign for a prem team? What a pr!ck, but he can’t have been that good if I don’t remember his name! 

Edit. Think he signed for Hull and was mixed race

That was Curtis Davis lol

• Like 1